• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Just watched that video...I swear all I heard was......

I will rip you off &
    I love selling to gangbangers

Last time I was in there they had a Used Glock 33rd magazine for $120:n00b:

coolatula

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    I've only been in Don's once and I felt a little over-dressed in my T-shirt and jeans!

They do have some cool guns,but yes way over-priced.

The best part of my time there was when this young gangbanger pointed at a Hi-Point pistol all excited and said to his buddy "That's it's...that's just like the one the Cops took from me...that was my Baby!" :shoot:

hoosier1104

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    East side of Indy for now
    I went to Don's last night for some range time. I waited about 15 min just to get a lane and walked out feeling like I got raped. Next time I am going to the range over by me, better service by leaps and bounds.

HinesFan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I have been in search of a bodyguard .380 for a few weeks now and called don's. Was told they had 3 in stock and prices were so low, they couldn't tell me on the phone. when I arrived the price was $125 more than anyone else I had inquired...I promptly left, never to return...

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Finally had the chance to visit this fine establishment. I liked the store. I really enjoyed all the framed pictured hanging on the ceiling. Of course I didn't buy anything but the staff seemed really friendly and helpful. One gun that was priced in the ballpark was a Raven 25 for $90.

super duty1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2012
    Esat of Indy
    Don is a classic in the business! He serves a nitch market on the NW side. How many guys have the gonads for what Don does. He evidently runs a legit business or the feds would shut him down. Most people (myself included) would not have a shop in the area if we could sell guns for twice there msrp. Maybe we should cut Don a little slack. :)

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Don is a classic in the business! He serves a nitch market on the NW side. How many guys have the gonads for what Don does. He evidently runs a legit business or the feds would shut him down. Most people (myself included) would not have a shop in the area if we could sell guns for twice there msrp. Maybe we should cut Don a little slack. :)
    Yes, because the Feds would never allow a non-legit business to sell guns. That FandF stuff was all made up. :laugh:

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    :patriot:

Last edited:

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I visited their website a couple weeks ago and it said they had EVERYTHING, largest collection in the US or something like that, so I stopped by one day. Their parking lot sucks was the first thing I noticed, they have parking spaces right in front of their door, where you would expect a road to be like at other stores. The staff was all very friendly, but the prices were high, and a sign said something about not complaining about the high prices, because they have the item, and others don't. I asked about Brenekke ammunition, and they didn't carry any of it, and I didn't see many 22lr's which is what I was there looking for. But they had some very nice shotguns. Was disappointed in their " have all " claim, but whatever.

I ended up buying from Ron over at His and Her Target Sports in Sheridan, really cool place there.

Top Bottom