• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    oh, you should go there. but not to buy anything. and only when the sun is up. :laugh:

:+1: You should definitely visit at least once just to see how bad a gun store can be. Then immediately drive to PSS or BGF. It will give you a lot of perspective.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    He donated the property to the local police dept so they could practice shooting and learn how to use their guns.

But, he did just give a blank check to the Johnson County Sheriff Dept. for the purchase of a deliberator for each squad car, and the training of its use to each arriving officer working in Johnson County.

Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    im not a fan of this place...i herd to buy ammo u have to buy range time...at one point in time the made u buy a gun for ammo..

I think it might be the other way around - use their ammo on their range. To me, this makes sense. At least once a week, I go to the local range and have to take a target carrier down and reweld it because someone (1.) couldn't shoot to save their lives, and (2.) didn't realize that they were shooting steel core ammo.

SAMSON

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Indy, Southside
    I hate to say bad things about anyone normally but my first encounter with Don Davis was 30+ years ago when his shop was North across the street from the Greenwood Mall. I was fairly new to Indiana and was in the market for a Colt Commander LW and told him I wanted to buy one. He then proceeded to tell me that what I really wanted was a full size Colt and Lite weights were for sissies. One thing I have to say for him is that he's got guts. I'm about 6 or 7" taller than he is and even outweigh him by about 50 pounds. Maybe it's not guts but lack of good sense. Oh and by the way Mr. Davis is not giving anything to the community that he hasn't already taken from them by lawsuits against local Law enforcement groups. He used to laugh about it a lot.

CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    Good old Don lives is my neighborhood in Greenwood. I get to drive by his 2nd amendment granite slab almost everyday.

Top Bottom