• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davidc912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    South of Indy
    I saw the original story, back right before the '94 AW ban... It wasn't just a barbeque. He had a slack-jawed employee with a cutting torch de-milling SKS's. It was profane. He was calling them guns to kill people. This is when he was selling $59.99 .380s that were unsafe and exclusively manufactured to be waved in the face of convenience store clerks.

He is a piece of human garbage and always stands on the wrong side of the line when it comes to gun rights... our Indy tv media libs always know they can run to him when they want to sensationalize a tragedy and further the anti-firearm propaganda that the rest of us have to work so hard to combat.

God, I hate him.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Dons Youtube page - gets a face palm collage.

facepalmcollage.jpg

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Watched years ago when he put his show on about "Assault" weapons - he is the biggest hypocrite I have ever known (At 71 I've seen many). I have never been and will never be in that junk store. I wouldn't care if he was giving away Colt Pythons. He is an SOB in my opinion. (and many other things I can't print so I won't be banned).

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Typical Don, anything for a little "air time", that way when the unwashed masses think they need gun, Don hopes they will pay 'ol Don a visit and buy from him..:twocents:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    I love Don's Guns and everything about it. Lighten up ladies. It's a short ride we're on.

no+seriously....+tell+it+again+_759465d2105da221aa1109b4d116a0de.jpeg

;) :D ;)

So you are happy as a pig in slop with paying about $150~300+ above the average retail/fair price for a firearm, are pleased as punch that he ranks # 4 IN THE NATION of all FFL holders who have guns traced backed to crime scenes, and are tickled pink at his blatant hypocrisy in saying so-called "assault weapons" (sic) should be banned, but continuing to sell the very same firearms he thinks no one should have...??!? :dunno: :scratch: :dunno: :scratch: :dunno:

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    im surprised his vids dont have any comments :whistle:

its stupid how he says we shouldnt be allowed to buy aks but if you go to him wanting to buy one he'll sell it to you.

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Contrary to the myth, all publicity is not good. I quit buying S+W for years after they Knuckled under
    to the lawsuits in the 90s . So did millions of others, they nearly went bankrupt, and sold out for
    a fraction of it's previous value.
    We need to put this dork out of business, or make him change his hypocritical rhetoric.
    How does he justify selling these products he finds so offensive...we should help him out and not buy
    anything at his store..

davidc912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    South of Indy
    "Anyone who has one of these [hi cap mags] can do what he did [rampage kill]"...

Absolute crap. Like anyone who has a car can plow through a playground full of kids. The deeds of a psychotic are predicated on being an effing psychotic. Their instruments bear no merit. I HATE HIM SO MUCH.

He's worse than an anti-gunner. They're misguided, naive, cowering morons who are for the most part ignorant of the items of which they fear and bleat so loudly. But he's knee deep in the community. He is validation to liberal ideologues. He affirms their stupid notions, while simultaneously engaging in dirty practices that fuel their fires.

He stands by them and publicly throws rocks at us and then when they come to string him him up, he hides behind us.

He is the worst active member of the firearm community... Period.:xmad:

Top Bottom