d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Single issue voting, huh? Other than masks and social distancing, general business and gathering restrictions end in two days. If we end up with Myers, masking will be the least of our problems.

Masks are not the only reason. I have yet to wear one. I just prefer politicians dont govern by executive fiat

Please let me know what good Holcomb has done in his tenure?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Good question.

Most people telling me I have to vote for Holcomb say I have to because of what the other guy will do.

Masks are not the only reason. I have yet to wear one. I just prefer politicians dont govern by executive fiat

Please let me know what good Holcomb has done in his tenure?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    A lot of guys here don't like Daniels. I kinda liked him. He had a fairly libertarian streak, but not full on bat-****-crazy libertarian.

But... DST!!! :runaway:

As an aside, I saw something on the news this morning that said something like 33 states were wanting to eliminate DST.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    This, today: Fauci says Masks are Forever:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...ublic-health-measures/ar-BB19mXXF?ocid=msnews

So consider this, when deciding whether punishing sitting Governors for Mask Mandates matters or not.

There will only ever be one set of sitting politicians who were in place when this crap went down the first time. We will never get another "first time" to make the message stick.

If Hokum is defeated...a Democrat elected...he reinforces the mandate...then HE also gets defeated next time (highly likely in a Red state)...I'd say we made the point pretty well. If the initial group of Covid office-holders suffers a 60%, hell, even a 40% defeat rate, the message will get heard.

People are thinking the mask stuff will end when we get our shots. The nominal planned vaccine effectiveness rate is 50%. That means half the people with the vaccine will still catch Covid when exposed to it. Covid is _not_ going away when you get your shot, people. If we fail to teach the lesson now...you are going to be wearing a mask the rest of your life.

Last edited:

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Does anyone have a source for political and business experience for this guy? I checked his web page and there didn't seem to be anything there. Sorry in advance if I missed a post addressing this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom