• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bouncerclub

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    I'm kinda new around here but I thought I'd Share my experience with Don Cook and his Liberty Safes. I went to his store (Large Shop outside of his house in Markleville) last week. Thought I'd let everyone know this is probally noe of the nicest and patient guys I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I am pretty new to the gun world and what I need but he spent the better part of an hour just talking to me finding out my needs before ever even showing me a safe. Then we spent another 30 minutes or better just going over the different models he had on display around 15 of them.

I had to cut things short and leave to go pick up my kids from school as my fiancee had to work late. But he allowed us to return later that night 7pmish so I could show the lady a few choices. As my plan is to keep it inside the house rather than the garage appearences are important. When we got back Don took the time to educate her as well. Ill be the first to admit I'm brutally indecisive when it comes to large purchases in which i dont know much about. Don made things easy for us when he told us that he could actually order us a new safe with his next shipment that had everything we wanted included. (09 Models come with the pistol/paperwork holder on the door) for cheaper than he had available on the floor right then.

I understand that taking his time to sell us a safe was his job but i was very surprised he went the extra mile to save us money. Ive not yet recieved delivery yet as he allowed us to layaway it to make the purchase a little less damageing all at once. So I will have to finish my review once I take delivery.

Sorry in advance if this is a bit long winded Ive not done any reviews yet and wanted to try to cover the bases...I also thought there was a spell check button around here but alas i'm not seeing it. Oh by the way he was about 300 dollars cheaper than Gander mountain.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Sorry in advance if this is a bit long winded Ive not done any reviews yet and wanted to try to cover the bases...I also thought there was a spell check button around here but alas i'm not seeing it.

Thanks for the info. That is an excellent post and review. Helping other gun owners is exactly what this forum is for. :yesway:

As for spell-check, if you go to your UserCP and click on Edit Options, you can change your message editor at the very bottom.

Top Bottom