Does anyone know of an outdoor location to shoot fully auto in NWI?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StevenInIndiana

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    I know there's a range near South Bend - inside - but how about a friendly farmer who might want to rent some space - or one of our fellow enthusiasts?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    There's a member here who has a private range in Porter county... I don't remember his name though. Just a heads up, and not to be rude, but I think that after only 4 posts, the guy might be hesitant to invite you over. Welcome to the board, feel free to jump in on topics. It helps others to get to know you. After a while, its easy to sort out the straight shooters from the tinfoil hats :D.

Best of luck, and again, Welcome!

49CJ3A

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It's been a few years since I've been there, but there is a small indoor range in CrownPoint. Unfortunately I don't recall the name but it is/was located on the NW corner of the town square. They also had a rental program to try out other weapons.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    There's a member here who has a private range in Porter county... I don't remember his name though. Just a heads up, and not to be rude, but I think that after only 4 posts, the guy might be hesitant to invite you over. Welcome to the board, feel free to jump in on topics. It helps others to get to know you. After a while, its easy to sort out the straight shooters from the tinfoil hats :D.

Best of luck, and again, Welcome!

And why can I not be a straight shooter who wears a tinfoil(actually is an aluminum hat made by the process of taking large bars of aluminum and melting them...oh sorry here is how they make my hat HowStuffWorks "How Aluminum Works" (watch the vid lol). For those of you who did not understand,that was an attempt at humor.And yes I am trying to keep my day job :) Besides everyone knows that tin/aluminum hats do not work any more...the aliens have adapted...you must now wear a 6 layer mylar encased cork hat or walk around with big foam finger hands(this some how comforts them) in order to not be abducted.

ps.If one glaxy in a million have life,and out of those one in a billion have advanced life forms, and of those one in a billion have intelligent life,then there are millions of intelligent life forms in the universe.
    H.01.2 How many galaxies in the Universe?

:welcome:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It's been a few years since I've been there, but there is a small indoor range in CrownPoint. Unfortunately I don't recall the name but it is/was located on the NW corner of the town square. They also had a rental program to try out other weapons.

That would be Chuck Ivy's store called C.N.I. He had a gun range in the store. His son was tragically killed about a month ago, unusual circumstances. Chuck decided to sell the store/building and is moving out of the area. The shop is now closed, building for sale.

Top Bottom