Does any of this make sense to you guys?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    548455_263164170452498_1966100657_n-1.jpg

Haha. Actually as I was just skimming through this thread I was thinking to myself "Yikes...maybe being single forever is NOT such a bad plan." :laugh:

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    A good friend once told me, "Men and women both think perfectly logically. The problem is that men follow the logical progression of one, to two, to three; while women follow the logical progression of one, to couch, to bannana. And it makes perfect sense, to them. It just doesn't make any sense to math."

There you go trying to be logical again! Just do as we say and no one gets hurt!:draw:

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Me and dad left to go do stuff and we just got back. My step mom stayed home and while she sat on the couch probably the whole time we were gone, one of the dogs took the opportunity to POOP three feet from her.

And it's my fault. WT actual F.

JustAMom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Beech Grove, IN
    I could explain why women do what they do, then I would have to kill you!

I don't mind the kitchen jokes, and everything, but I just want it noted....
    I take serious offense to being compared to a Democrat. That is NOT a laughing matter!

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    I could explain why women do what they do, then I would have to kill you!

I don't mind the kitchen jokes, and everything, but I just want it noted....
    I take serious offense to being compared to a Democrat. That is NOT a laughing matter!

:+1:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Me and dad left to go do stuff and we just got back. My step mom stayed home and while she sat on the couch probably the whole time we were gone, one of the dogs took the opportunity to POOP three feet from her.

And it's my fault. WT actual F.

You should have taken the dog out before you left, geez. :) Has she been checked for dementia or is she just that scatterbrained?

Before we all get lumped into her crazy /lazy category, most of us women aren't like this. At least those of us who tote guns. :) We may have our quirks but collectively we are more logical than other women.

How can I prove this, we have chosen to take up arms and not allow ourselves to be victims. That in itself should prove we are more logical than most.

Top Bottom