Do you think war will ever hit america's soil ???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I am not thrilled to hear of amnesty for illegal immigrants, which I think is often code for Mexicans. Be that as it may, if that didn't get hired and paid, there would be no incentive to come here, but someone is paying them and I would suggest that it is American companies. Perhaps we should take the advice of one podcaster, on a state by state basis, arrest and ship illegal aliens to Washington DC, and let them deal with them...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I am not thrilled to hear of amnesty for illegal immigrants, which I think is often code for Mexicans. Be that as it may, if that didn't get hired and paid, there would be no incentive to come here, but someone is paying them and I would suggest that it is American companies. Perhaps we should take the advice of one podcaster, on a state by state basis, arrest and ship illegal aliens to Washington DC, and let them deal with them...

:rockwoot: I'm down with that! :patriot:

gunman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Jasper Co.
    +1 for that, lets start with my neighbors.. or rather my entire town. as far as a conflict in america.. i think its coming sooner or later. terrorists are already fighting pakistan to get nuclear weapons to use on us. regardless of if they do or not.. the mexican border is the perfect route for them, or anyone else for that matter, to take into the country with w/e weapons they want. the "messiah's" gun control policies, if he gets his wishes, will likely spark internal conflict. illegal immigrants have already invaded our country, maybe something will stir them up.. or maybe they alread have bad intentions. maybe people will get tired of govt bs and corruption. possibilities are endless and it only takes one but thats just my :twocents:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    How so? By voting in the wrong people? By not speaking up about all the criminal acts (violations of the Constitution) our government is guilty of? What?

By giving China all of our money via cheap goods sold at Wallmart & Target, etc.

By giving China a veto on our financial choices by selling it all our debt.

By promoting China's work ethics (censorship, civil spying, etc.) as a necessary evil that American companies need to get used to and assist with.

Need I go on?

Top Bottom