• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

I cannot imagine not carrying and being helpless in this situation as a father. I am not pretending I am super man. But I highly doubt this deranged man didn’t leave an opening for the dad if he had been armed… this event ruined atleast 3 lives. (One I am unconcerned with) I know Gary is bad everyone knows that but still being so close makes you take a pause.

Sorry if someone already posted I did not see it.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I know exactly where that little house is because I used to live 13 blocks from there. That is not the worst part of town, it is west of Broadway on 2300 Andrew Jackson Ave, near Roosevelt park. The fact that this crime against a tourist shows how much the place has failed since Hatcher and now generations of all his corrupt machine took control.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I know exactly where that little house is because I used to live 13 blocks from there. That is not the worst part of town, it is west of Broadway on 2300 Andrew Jackson Ave, near Roosevelt park. The fact that this crime against a tourist shows how much the place has failed since Hatcher and now generations of all his corrupt machine took control.
    Yeah my dad has told me plenty about him. (Hatcher) my dad grew up in Gary also.

Reactions: Leo

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Working for Otis as a roadie I went to Gary twice 30 yrs or so ago. A few months later my supervisor said, hay I need you to go back to Gary for a week or two.
    I said Walt, I didn't leave anything up there when I left last time. Call Chicago it's a closer office.
    We would hear gunshots everyday.
    What a great place then, I can imagine now.

Reactions: Leo

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I cant imagine the level of guilt dad is feeling.

If dad decided to mount up and pull a Gary Plauche, I wouldnt blame him nor lose a minute of sleep. That old creeper needs his toes shot off one by one.
    Needed it done that day. Before ruining the kids life. I do NOT think I am John wick but the headline would be a lot different. One way or another

Top Bottom