• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xanderphillips

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    I bought a used 650 from Profire Arms (Thanks Andrew!) and tonight I was putting it all together on my bench and realized there wasn't a battery in the low primer alarm. Tossed in a battery and pressed the go switch and no bzzz bzzz... Hmm, I think... Maybe a bad battery. Tried one from my powder scale that I know is good. Press the go switch, still no bumblebee sounds. Ok, so this thing must have a loose wire or something I think. Pull out the wrench set and open up the buzzer. Nope, no loose wires, and everything looks fine. I put a battery on a set of clips and attached them directly to the buzzer to eliminate the switch as the culprit. Still no bumble bee. Aha! I have it says I. It's broke! I called the Dillon 800 number (nice that they are shifted time zones to give me late o'clock calling hours!). Talked to a guy (Steve I think) for like 2min and he has one in the mail for me, no hassle whatsoever! Didn't even care / ask if I bought it new or used or anything! LOVE IT!

Xanderphillips

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Xander - sorry about the bad primer alarm. Glad they're sending you a new one. Let me know if you need anything else Dillon, I'll take care of you.

Thanks again for the local support !!

-Andrew

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    They sure are awesome...I dropped then stepped on my primer tube while changing it. It got bent and I had a new one in three days. They didn't blink an eye that it was completly my fault.

palerider0485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    just north of muncie.
    i still have a lot of rcbs dies and different tools and a single press, and i have a dillion 550b, i wish i would have went with dillion long ago, they are awesome to work with if there is a problum, u buy direct, they have good prices, and they have about everything u need, go dillion....

Top Bottom