• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

indymike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    ALL SOLD

I'll only sell these items FTF on the southside of Indy near Southport area. Otherwise, I will ship USPS flat rate. The prices are all firm and no discount to buy more than one item. I've only reloaded about 1500 rounds +/- a few hundred rounds with this setup so they are in excellent condition. If you check Dillon's retail plus shipping on each item, you will see I have everything listed roughly 75% or below the retail and shipping costs.

SOLD Dillon 380 dies (size/depriming die, bullet seating die, crimp die) $45 - ($5 to ship)

SOLD Dillon 550B .380 caliber conversion kit (380 shellpalte, powder funnel, locator buttons) $30 - ($5 to ship)

SOLD Dillon 550B Deluxe Quick Change Assembly (Toolhead, Powder Measure, Powder Die, Toolhead Stand) $85 ($12 to ship)

SOLD 1000 pulled Speer 95gr TMJ bullets - $80 ($5 per 500 to ship)

SOLD 700 pieces of range pickup brass - $30 ($5 to ship) - This is all the once-fired 380 brass I've saved up over time. I have a different batch of about 400 pieces that I have reloaded 3 or 4 times but kept them separate from these 700.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom