DIDNT get INGO LOWER and want to CRY......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Oh, all of those cash payments with no info enclosed were from me. I will get you my return address to send those back to me.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    For those of us that were able to follow instructions, we are already Indiana gun owners, but once we get the lowers, we will also be owners of Indiana guns.

:ar15:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm now getting angry PMs from those who got their payments sent back. Apparently it's now my fault for not putting the instructions in the payment address PM everyone received. Apparently stating it in the OP was not good enough. :rolleyes:

I thought I made it clear before, but I'll say it again...

You can't make everyone happy, so just concentrate on making me happy.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I sent my payment yesterday with my info on a note card that my wife double checked. If my payment gets sent back I will only have her to blame.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    I'm glad I followed directions. I sent payment out late Friday but didn't get there until like yesterday. Started to get worried. I need to stop going to the speedway branch post office. They still have a Christmas card I sent out that the recipient never received.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Lol, I had both the PM and the OP open when getting my payment ready and actually said out loud, "ok Chez (yes, I refer to myself by my screen name), don't **** this up and look like a tard!".

Good advice right there...

Must not fail. Must not fail. Must not fail... Rinse repeat.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    22 non-received payments is simply unacceptable.
    Still, there are 3 days left.
    They could still come in under the wire but some are cutting it awfully close.

I really hope this doesn't derail the group buy, but I guess I couldn't blame the mods if it did.
    I know I would not be willing, let alone able, to put up $1870 out of my pocket to cover a bunch of slackers...

C'mon folks. Get off your donkeys and get your payments in!

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I want to thank those that screwed up their payments so that their failures got publicized enough that it reminded me to carefully and accurately submit mine!

Matt

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

I really hope this doesn't derail the group buy, but I guess I couldn't blame the mods if it did.
    I know I would not be willing, let alone able, to put up $1870 out of my pocket to cover a bunch of slackers...

Or substitute one of us who will pay in lue of those who hasn't

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township

Actually I am perfectly OK with cutting it close. Getting in AFTER the deadline that you had 10 days to prepare for is not acceptable.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

This is purely a guess in this case, but it is based on past experience; there are a surprising number of people out there that have a hard time coming up with any amount of cash instead of credit. I would not be surprised if that explains at least a few of the late cases even though it was only $85, they were simply expecting to be able to put it on a card or account of some type.

WarJunky91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2016
    Decatur
    Actually I am perfectly OK with cutting it close. Getting in AFTER the deadline that you had 10 days to prepare for is not acceptable.
    Absolutely, i felt bad for just mailing mine on Monday, but i made sure to choose first class shipping so it got there right away. If you hadn't received it by tomorrow I was going to ask if i could just hand deliver some cash. If people are serious about this then they will get the money in one way or another.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    I dropped mine in the mail over the weekend, so I should have gone out Monday. Do you have a another update with people who paid? If you don't have mine by Saturday can I bring you cash and show the USPS MO receipt.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I dropped mine in the mail over the weekend, so I should have gone out Monday. Do you have a another update with people who paid? If you don't have mine by Saturday can I bring you cash and show the USPS MO receipt.

You are on the "received" list.
    Relax and carry on.

Top Bottom