• Do you stay out hunting all day?

• Total voters

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    When nature calls and its serious business, I still hunt out of the area and become one with nature, then still hunt back to my stand. I cant drive anyplace close by, so thats my best option besides calling it a day. :dunno: My prefered technique is to rest my back against a tree and bend my knees like im sitting in a chair. I hold my pants with my hand in front of me(learned that part the hard way years ago:):) To much info guys?

YES , it is WAY TOO much info , and now the TMI file is open.

Deer_Slayer_90

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I usually get into my stand about...10 mins before shooting hours, stay just as late as I can, till about 12, go out for lunch, back by 3 til dark...but i have gotten a buck and 2 does before 9 o'clock and was out shortly after!!! (youth license was great...too bad im over 18 now)

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i go in before first shooting light and wait a good bit. me and dad usually leave around 10:00 and eat use the bathroom ect. then we go back around 11:00 which surprisingly i have shot my last 4 deer right around 12:00. either way its one of my dads favorite times to hunt and he also told me he had great luck around that time frame and so have i. either way hunt till you got meat in the freezer is my philosophy

50apiguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    Clark County
    Im in the stand 30min before daylight and leave after dark. Pack a lunch with me. At least during the rut. Early archery i usually leave for lunch then head back out.

rebel357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    i stay in the stand as long as possible.. i have alot of deer walk under me around 11-12 all the time

Top Bottom