• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Not a bad flyer, considering the target audience (no pun intended) is probably not surfing this board. I can definitely see something like that being presented at one of our management meetings.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    As a last resort, they recommend using "improvised weapons."

catapult.jpg

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Active Shooter - How to respond

1: Stop the attack
    2: Reload
    3: Call police
    4: Post on INGO
    5: Dig around in your car for that INGO swag so you're repping when you get your pic in the paper.
    6: Respond to posts on INGO telling you that you did it wrong
    7: When the police show up, if one of them asks you about the INGO swag, tell them your screen name is Rambone
    8: Cover face and ribs and think happy thoughts.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Active Shooter - How to respond

1: Stop the attack
    2: Reload
    3: Call police
    4: Post on INGO
    5: Dig around in your car for that INGO swag so you're repping when you get your pic in the paper.
    6: Respond to posts on INGO telling you that you did it wrong
    7: When the police show up, if one of them asks you about the INGO swag, tell them your screen name is Rambone
    8: Cover face and ribs and think happy thoughts.

OMG OUT OF REP SOMEONE GET HIM FOR ME!!!

Too good

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    We had emergency response training here at work that covered this a few months ago. The HR talking head ask what we would do in this type of situation. Apparently, "draw from concealment and engage the threat while moving to cover" wasn't the answer they were looking for.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    They forgot the other alternative to armed self defense.... Where does it say, roll up on the floor and beg for mercy and try to reason with the sociopath before they actually shoot you? Our government at work...

My favorite part... one second it says it is over in a matter of minutes, and then a page or two later, stating the obvious... the police will not be able to help for at least 10-15 minutes... Great.... thats a lot of help. They can assist in carrying out the bodies...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    My favorite part... one second it says it is over in a matter of minutes, and then a page or two later, stating the obvious... the police will not be able to help for at least 10-15 minutes... Great.... thats a lot of help. They can assist in carrying out the bodies...

Sometimes you have to allow the herd to be thinned or else the system will collapse.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    You do realize that most of America will curl up into a fetal position and wait to die OR run over their co-workers trying to get out of the building never looking back. This is appropriate considering the audience. I have a Lt friend that retired from IMPD who was in charge of combatives and all our PT. He is now in charge of security for Simon Properties. BIG culture shock. Buildings and buildings full of sheep. Sheep dogs (you and I) are by far the minority.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You do realize that most of America will curl up into a fetal position and wait to die OR run over their co-workers trying to get out of the building never looking back. This is appropriate considering the audience. I have a Lt friend that retired from IMPD who was in charge of combatives and all our PT. He is now in charge of security for Simon Properties. BIG culture shock. Buildings and buildings full of sheep. Sheep dogs (you and I) are by far the minority.

Agree & again like I said just 1 post before you.

Sometimes you have to allow the herd to be thinned or else the system will collapse.

Top Bottom