• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    In many cases, witnesses don't cooperate because they intend on handling the issue themselves.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    In many cases, witnesses don't cooperate because they intend on handling the issue themselves.

I can't back it up with facts, but I have been led to believe, perhaps by too much tv, that witnesses don't want to get involved, sometimes out of fear of retaliation.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Somehow I doubt this will generate the same public outrage as the shooting in S. Carolina.

And on an unrelated note, how in the heck do 400 people show up for a kid's birthday party?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No jobs, walfare, free phones, food stamps.

What else do they have to do?

I'm sorry your bias allowed you to add thing that weren't indicated in the article. My only explanation, is that for a particular subset of people you have some negative pre-conceived notions.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm sorry your bias allowed you to add thing that weren't indicated in the article. My only explanation, is that for a particular subset of people you have some negative pre-conceived notions.

If I had to take a wild guess, it would be that he is taking into consideration that Detroit has one of if not the nation's highest unemployment rates outside of the indian reservations.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Is it me or are you constantly looking for something that isn't there, Kut?

You noticed that to? Seems more and more people are calling him out everyday. Him putting words in peoples mouth does get a little old...

I am sure the hood was just full of successful white folk and that the guy doing the shooting was just a misunderstood employee performing a act of workplace violence, is that better.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Is it me or are you constantly looking for something that isn't there, Kut?

Come again?

You noticed that to? Seems more and more people are calling him out everyday. Him putting words in peoples mouth does get a little old...

I am sure the hood was just full of successful white folk
    and that the guy doing the shooting was just a misunderstood employee performing a act of workplace violence, is that better.

Seem to be saying exactly what I implied his meaning was.

Top Bottom