• ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Here's how I would do it.

Battering ram, flash bang, tactical roll into the room, find cover behind furniture, lay down suppressive fire, flash bang again for anyone alerted by your entry, more suppressive fire, identify enemy combatants, take them out, exit the building using more tactical rolls, suppressive fire to cover fallback, take cover behind APC, deploy robot to clear the house, deploy bomb sniffing dogs and EOD.

Finally, serve warrant for being delinquent in payment to Uncle Sugar.

battering rams are sooo police :):
    i prefer a well placed silhouette charge. I make my own doors :D

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Here's how I would do it.

Battering ram, flash bang, tactical roll into the room, find cover behind furniture, lay down suppressive fire, flash bang again for anyone alerted by your entry, more suppressive fire, identify enemy combatants, take them out, exit the building using more tactical rolls, take cover behind APC, deploy robot to clear the house, deploy bomb sniffing dogs and EOD.

Finally, serve warrant for being delinquent in payment to Uncle Sugar.
    And after all that maybe they can raid the fridge too and make a sammich cuz a person needs alotta calories to sustain all that heavy operator work.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    battering rams are sooo police :):
    i prefer a well placed silhouette charge. I make my own doors :D
    :yesway::yesway:

As for the raid, does swat not secure the perimeter of the house if they're looking for a person? I was thinking maybe a knock on the door would be appropriate even though the lady they were looking for does sound like a fierce criminal.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    :yesway::yesway:

As for the raid, does swat not secure the perimeter of the house if they're looking for a person? I was thinking maybe a knock on the door would be appropriate even though the lady they were looking for does sound like a fierce criminal.
    Naw..theres no time for that...Just go balls out from the get go, why take a chance on a desperate mad dog criminal like that? Too risky.

futureofwar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bunker Hill
    Every last one of those federal agents should be canned. Wouldn't really hurt there are way to many federal agencies that do the job of others now. Isn't it supposed to be mostly state run everything wasn't that the original idea of the constitution to keep the government small? Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I believe.:twocents:

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Well crap...

I haven't bought any of the cool gadgets though... :(
    According to some guy named Al Qaeda, you can get all this stuff real cheap, without any ID, at American gun shows. ;)

This whole Dept. of Education, SWAT, warrant etc is one of the most asinine things I've heard in a long time. Whatever happened to knocking on the door and asking to speak to Mrs. Soanso? We've not heard the whole story, but what is it about the delinquent student that made anyone feel such a forceful response was necessary? In fact, why would the Dept. of Education even remotely need such a response team? Maybe they want to confiscate drug money to go towards paying loans before the DEA and IRS gets their hands on it.

What really scares me is my ex-wife has student loans and is not the most responsible individual.

EDIT: This is an administrative matter. The Dept. of Ed. already has all the records. What evidence would the student destroy if the agents knocked first?

Last edited:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Well, we have all these SWAT teams, we have to use them, right? And why knock on the door?

Doesn't it appear that this is becoming the new standard? Warrants are served by SWAT teams without a knock or after a short period of knocking that doesn't allow the person to get to the door?

This kind of thing is getting scary.

Top Bottom