• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Deer cam picked up two NICE 10 points this week...if everything goes well there will only be one in the woods come Monday!

Taking my nephew hunting this weekend since his dad has been working out of town. Hope to help him get his first deer and one of those tens would be am amazing first deer.

Part of me thinks it is to good for a first deer...he will be ruined for life.

It takes a village!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Pretty much everything I was seeing before gun season started is now absent from my cameras and my yard. I hope some of them survive.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Dash cam picked up a nice doe bouncing off my front fender Monday morning. $2300 + in damage- right fender, headlight assembly, and bumper. Deer got away.

Side note: Coworkers now think I'm part of the :tinfoil: brigade because I have a dash cam.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Movement really quieted down this week up here (South Bend). Saw quite a bit of activity during bow leading up to the rifle, and saw two bucks opening morning, but not much at all this week.
    Hope the massive thunder and rains tonight, coupled with the overnight 35-degree in temps overnight, will get em up on their feet and moving around tomorrow morning and afternoon.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Deer cam picked up two NICE 10 points this week...if everything goes well there will only be one in the woods come Monday!

Taking my nephew hunting this weekend since his dad has been working out of town. Hope to help him get his first deer and one of those tens would be am amazing first deer.

Part of me thinks it is to good for a first deer...he will be ruined for life.

It takes a village!

My daughter's second deer. You think she's ruined for life? Lol

Steeler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Clark county
    Got this one this morning just before 10. He was working a doe hard. Grunting like crazy. I also have a pic of him from Sept on my trail camera, always wanted that!
    1120161216.jpg

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Nice morning, wind not bad (for once) quiet getting in to woods. Text from "guide service" says small one coming my way.
    50 yarder, ran a short distance, both lungs hit- small hole in and out.

I'm happy with my little 8. My back and shoulder had me done today no matter what. So am screwed for late archery.

P6Etzh4.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Thanks man. Been a battle. Time now to sleep in, call the doc and find out what all needs fixed.
    The bigger one was seen by my bud when I finished this one off. Just be even bigger next yr :)

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Congrats Hookeye.

My partner and I passed on the hunt today, I'll take a zero for the season, my record is intact. :)

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Thanks.
    FWIW....
    With archery looking like it's not for much longer, I expect to blank often in the yrs ahead.
    If I keep hunting.
    Man I do NOT want to sell my Blackwidow recurve.

Top Bottom