Daughter of first American killed in Afghanistan learns freed Taliban leader was

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wait?! WHAT?!

I heard right here on INGO that these guys were just innocent goat farmers that had been kidnapped by America and wrongly imprisoned at Gitmo.

That has to be WRONG!!!!!!! Right?!?

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Wait?! WHAT?!

I heard right here on INGO that these guys were just innocent goat farmers that had been kidnapped by America and wrongly imprisoned at Gitmo.

That has to be WRONG!!!!!!! Right?!?

It's a sad day when you can bet that no matter what your president says, that you should believe the exact opposite. :rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    President Elect Clinton told us yesterday "Those five guys are no threat to America..." they are only a threat to Afghanistan and it's people. I think she is wrong. I pray I am wrong, but I fear she will be proven wrong in the short and long run.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    President Elect Clinton told us yesterday "Those five guys are no threat to America..." they are only a threat to Afghanistan and it's people. I think she is wrong. I pray I am wrong, but I fear she will be proven wrong in the short and long run.

I share your fear, and I know many others here do as well. Clinton is spewing empty political rhetoric, reflecting the same callous and arrogant attitude which has become a sad mantra over the last 6 years. This one could carry a huge pricetag. Among many lessons, 9/11 showed America that we are not untouchable on our own soil. It could happen again, and it could be worse. Why invite tragedy?

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    It's a sad day when you can bet that no matter what your president says, that you should believe the exact opposite. :rolleyes:
    I agree, Mark. But, maybe look at it this way, at least he's 'consistent'! So, it's easy to KNOW when he's lying.

Now, I personally hope this, now Fatherless, daughter walks right up to the Liar-In-Chief and slaps him right in the mouth.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I agree, Mark. But, maybe look at it this way, at least he's 'consistent'! So, it's easy to KNOW when he's lying.

Now, I personally hope this, now Fatherless, daughter walks right up to the Liar-In-Chief and slaps him right in the mouth.

The sad thing is that if she did, she would likely spend more time in prison than her father's murderer.

MPD742

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 13, 2014
    Grant County
    They was and are military war criminals and the war on terrorism is reaching an all time high. And worse Obama is in denial. Why would you release or give them a trial. A trial would be a circus and please not in my community.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    That would violate national security.

Only Americans are born natural rights.

Hmm what other crap have I heard

Top Bottom