• ...and so much more!
  • Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Bruenor

that big bushcrafter your talking about is a scatty crafter and they are on about a 3 month wait i believe. though they make them for a couple of retailers who have some in stock. i played with that and the bushbaby at the 1500 and i already own a patch and bushcrafter of theirs and boat tail scandi. the scattycrafter is 199 with a jre leather sheath i believe. i know a couple shops online who have them if you want pm me and i can tell you as i don't think i am aloud to post them here.

I received an e-mail back from BHK this morning, and they confirmed that name and price. The guy said that he'd get the the specs on the knife and e-mail them when he had a chance. I think it's a 4.5 inch blade, essentially a larger version of the bushcrafter. It will be on my wish list, possibly for Christmas.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Come on, Nick!

The RC3 is a great knife, I have been meaning to pick one up for a while now.

I still like my "Felony Stop" I got from Tops. I do hate the name and the fact it is marked in the grip panels, but I love the form and function.

I like to call it "Mr. Stabby McSlash".
    knife_0021.jpg

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    you can easily have the top layer of the micarta ground off. the words will be gone, and you rpobly won't feel anything different. it will be a little tiny bit thinner.

Come on, Nick!

The RC3 is a great knife, I have been meaning to pick one up for a while now.

I still like my "Felony Stop" I got from Tops. I do hate the name and the fact it is marked in the grip panels, but I love the form and function.

I like to call it "Mr. Stabby McSlash".
    knife_0021.jpg

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    cubby, the rhino suggested the same remedy, but as it is well known on this board and perhaps around the world, "My laziness knows no bounds.".

Top Bottom