• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    My wife and mother in law are going to New York for vacation next year. How happy am I that they're going together and I never have to go? Go on, guess.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    The women who called just ruined the lives of a family. What did they think was going to happen? The man "learns his lesson". No, he's going to get fined up the ass, maybe jail time if New York is cruel enough. It'll impact his marriage, his kids. These women are ****ing ****s for destroying this man's life.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The women who called just ruined the lives of a family. What did they think was going to happen? The man "learns his lesson". No, he's going to get fined up the ass, maybe jail time if New York is cruel enough. It'll impact his marriage, his kids. These women are ****ing ****s for destroying this man's life.

True, the police could have used a little discretion as well. The lady was an idiot and she'll do what idiots do but I would hope the police that have to respond to this nonsense can see it as nonsense but apparently not in this case.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Wow this country is almost at the bottom of the toilet. These people who get butt hurt over little things need to grow a thick skin or move out of the country. At least the guy wasn't doing dope or letting his children sit inside all day playing video games. They were enjoying some father time which some kids lack in this country.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:nono: she is doing EXACTLY what the system has taught her to do.
    bb is very proud of her for reporting! We can NOT allow Goldstein's follower/teachings to corrupt our youth!

INGSOC!!! INGSOC!!!

True, the police could have used a little discretion as well. The lady was an idiot and she'll do what idiots do but I would hope the police that have to respond to this nonsense can see it as nonsense but apparently not in this case.

:scratch: Are you crAzY! The NYC police are the world's finest enforces of bb's law! They are what every other police force strives to be. They don't just JBT for a little while. There boot is permanent stamping on the human face.
    :rockwoot: Again bb is so proud of them and all the work they do to ensure order is everywhere.

Wow this country is almost at the bottom of the toilet. These people who get butt hurt over little things need to grow a thick skin or move out of the country. At least the guy wasn't doing dope or letting his children sit inside all day playing video games. They were enjoying some father time which some kids lack in this country.

:facepalm: bb does not want fatherly figures in the lives of children. That is a :nono: for that could create independence from bb and all his services. That we can not allow. Man is only good for one thing. To create a new life but after that man needs to no exist.

Now comrades move on and go watch Dancing with the stars there is nothing to see here.

:faint:

--my purple is broken today--

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, you're going crazy on the 1984 references.

are you saying you do not like bb?
    are you? :dunno:

do i need to report you as well. i told you about those little voices in your head. you need to learn to ignore them and relaize they are false memories.

sad how 1984 can relate somuch too now. :(

come an astreiod where r u.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    in that video you posted. Why did she go all gettho on him?

How would I know? This was on here maybe a year ago. The two women were yelling and arguing, then they jumped the countertop.
    Poor guy lost it. I think he was an ex con. Probably can't find a job.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Whats even worse than the fact that it happened is that the article makes it sound like common sense that it happened. The crazy lady was made out to be the good guy. Insane.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Whats even worse than the fact that it happened is that the article makes it sound like common sense that it happened. The crazy lady was made out to be the good guy. Insane.

:faint:
    Go back and re-read my post. It is NOT insane! It is what the bb's system has made those people grown up to believe.

The indoc of the nation is almost complete. Embrace it do not try and fight it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Bb is big brother.

Yes, Si, Ya!

and remember...
    bigbrother.JPG

at your place of work