• What's better?

• Total voters

nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Responding to a post about CZs eating any ammo without issue... I found Aguila 124 grain FMJ to give feeding issues.. as in not fully feeding into the firing chamber, though it still went boom when manually coerced. I o w n only a Sig 220 for comparison's sake between the two makes. Love the Sig ergos, love the way the CZ feels in my hand.

evanrw61

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    Southport Indiana
    I haved owned both. I still have the 75. It always goes in the range bag. If I'm having an off day at the range, I know a few clips thru the 75 will increase my confidence.
    :twocents:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    In my opinion, the CZ is a better gun overall. I owned a Sig at one time and did not like the trigger. I also do not like where the slide release is located. I kept hitting it thinking it was the decocker like on my FNP.

jrwca

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    I haven't shot the Sig, but I love my CZ 75B. It's just a nice shooting gun all around. When I take it out with friends, it tends to be the preferred gun.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Gonna make a decision within the next week! Still between these two. :eek:

Stainless CZ 75 B or Sig P226 Elite Stainless

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    If you decide you want a 226ST, I might know a guy....

IMG_20120830_175844.jpg

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    Worldwide CZ is far more popular. CZ is carried by more military and police.

Okay, and...?

The Crown Vic is driven by more police than the M5, but that doesn't make it a better car. (Not that either the current production CeeZed 75 or P226 is an M5, mind you, so the analogy is imprecise... :o )

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    As low as SIG has sunk, it's still standing on CZ's head in the lake of fire.

:(

Stop picking on my 2 favorite guns! It makes me has a sad.

Sad that you would limit yourself from shooting some of the finest pistols on the planet.

Oh well more for us! Continue on hating CZ and Sig. :yesway:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Still curious what your first post was supposed to mean or imply.

Clearly the quality of the CZ is exceptional. You said that Sig had sunk.

The CZ is the worlds most popular military/police handgun because it works. And it works very well.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Still curious what your first post was supposed to mean or imply.

Clearly the quality of the CZ is exceptional. You said that Sig had sunk.

The CZ is the worlds most popular military/police handgun because it works. And it works very well.

Agreed. The CZ 75 has proven time and time again to be one of the worlds most reliable and accurate pistols. The current production CZ 75B only differs slightly with the addition of a firing pin block saftey which has proven to hinder niether the reliability, accuracy, or the trigger of the CZ flagship pistol.

Sig has sunk but not so very far or the SEAL teams would find a new pistol, Or so one would hope.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Agreed. The CZ 75 has proven time and time again to be one of the worlds most reliable and accurate pistols. The current production CZ 75B only differs slightly with the addition of a firing pin block saftey which has proven to hinder niether the reliability, accuracy, or the trigger of the CZ flagship pistol.

Sig has sunk but not so very far or the SEAL teams would find a new pistol, Or so one would hope.

The FPB adds a bit of pull weight and reset distance. Not all that much, and you'd have to be a fairly experienced and skilled shooter to even notice, but it's enough that the competition crowd prefers the non-FPB equipped Shadows.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    The FPB adds a bit of pull weight and reset distance. Not all that much, and you'd have to be a fairly experienced and skilled shooter to even notice, but it's enough that the competition crowd prefers the non-FPB equipped Shadows.

Im nowhere close to being a competition shooter, and Ive never fired a non-FPB CZ75. So to me and most shooters like me, it makes little difference. The closest thing that Ive shot would be a Series 70 1911 vs Series 80 1911. I know the 80 has an FPB but I cant really tell a difference in trigger pull.

She (Tamara, Im assuming She) still hasnt given any explanation as to why she feels the way she does about CZ or Sig. In my experiance both are awesome guns. The only real blemish I see against Sig is the P250 line.

Top Bottom