one more good guy will be carrying!

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I tried MoneyGram.com to no avail.
    I guess I should call the PD to see when they cashed it?

The only way to track a moneygram money order is a phone number. It's somewhere in their money order FAQs. You call the number, type in the money order number and amount, and it'll tell you what day it was cashed. I did it that way.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    The only way to track a moneygram money order is a phone number. It's somewhere in their money order FAQs. You call the number, type in the money order number and amount, and it'll tell you what day it was cashed. I did it that way.

thank you. that worked. original post edited*
    ($75 M/O cashed Apr 30 - $50 M/O cashed May 1)

GCA321321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I stopped by the "firearms dept" in the city-county bldg in Indy this week on my lunch (after many emails went unanswered). I asked for a status update and they just confirmed the received date and said, "should be any day now." Ughh. FYI: submitted end of Feb., L1, clean record.

I went to state police office in downtown Indy today. They were able to confirm that my background check is done and approved (which he said is the long/hard part) and then told me now it is just a matter of processing. He continued, "Unfortunately, all I can tell you in terms of how much longer is should be any day now..."

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I went to state police office in downtown Indy today. They were able to confirm that my background check is done and approved (which he said is the long/hard part) and then told me now it is just a matter of processing. He continued, "Unfortunately, all I can tell you in terms of how much longer is should be any day now..."

Well, that's good. You are moving forward.

johnhhil

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Darlington
    I got it today in the mailbox
    Local fee: 4/29
    Issued: 7/16
    mailbox: 7/19
    :rockwoot::ingo:
    I went to the staples in Crawfordsville to make copies and laminate them and the lady told me they could only laminate the copies because she had a conversation with somebody at the state police and said laminating the original was defacing a govt. license. :dunno: But i could make as many copies as i wanted to of my LTCH and laminate those.:dunno:

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    I went to the staples in Crawfordsville to make copies and laminate them and the lady told me they could only laminate the copies because she had a conversation with somebody at the state police and said laminating the original was defacing a govt. license. :dunno: But i could make as many copies as i wanted to of my LTCH and laminate those.:dunno:

Well that lady is wrong. Right below where you cut the license out it says right there in bold letters that they recommend laminating, nothing about making copies and laminating those. But you also have other places that won't make copies because it's a "government document".

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Well that lady is wrong. Right below where you cut the license out it says right there in bold letters that they recommend laminating, nothing about making copies and laminating those. But you also have other places that won't make copies because it's a "government document".

Office Depot in Avon will copy on the same pink paper ISP uses, laminate, and cut to size. Under $ 5.00. A lot of people copy and laminate the copies and keep the original in a safe place.

Awesome :thumbsup:

Last edited:

nmc1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    New Market
    Non L-1 2/19/2013
    No idea on mo
    Issued 7/17/2013
    Received 7/19/2013
    Montgomery County SO
    Spotless record
    Watched this forum the whole time I was waiting hope this helps as a yardstick for others.

Bindyxdm9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I went downtown and applied on my b day .. Feb 19. Paid local and state there then had found out about l1 and how it was soppose to be alot faster so I went and did l1 next day. So I paid state twice.
    Local mo cashed feb 22
    l1 mo cashed march 8
    non l1 state mo cashed march 13
    never been in any trouble but have been through processing, they have my prints.
    I see a few people that applied same day an got theres but there money orders were cashed sooner, hopefully im not far out.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I went downtown and applied on my b day .. Feb 19. Paid local and state there then had found out about l1 and how it was soppose to be alot faster so I went and did l1 next day. So I paid state twice.

I don't think that's entirely correct. The L1 money went to them, not the state. Most of us that scheduled online paid with credit card and it was shown as "MorphoTrust" on my statement, I believe.

Local mo cashed feb 22
    l1 mo cashed march 8
    non l1 state mo cashed march 13

This is approximately when your clock would have started

never been in any trouble but have been through processing, they have my prints.
    I see a few people that applied same day an got theres but there money orders were cashed sooner, hopefully im not far out.

Probably not more than a couple weeks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom