• Status
    Not open for further replies.

erik7941

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Noblesville
    Good luck with the wait. I filled out my application at the sheriff's office and gave them my money orders and got fingerprinted that day. The lady at the sheriff's office told me 6-8 weeks so on week 8 I called the state police and they said they wouldn't process the app til 8 weeks after they processed the money orders. So 10 weeks after filling out the application. I got my permit. So it's going to be a while for you guys who just filled out the applications.

Split

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Evansville
    At least be happy your Sheriffs office processes paperwork. Apparently that is last on the do to list for anyone in my county.

4 full weeks since I turned paperwork in, still no fingerprints. Buddy of mine finally got his last week.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I hate you

Edit: ...and now I'm pissed off because this a**hole was parked in front of the mailboxes when the mail lady came around, so she drove right by.

Last edited:

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

:bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::rockwoot:YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT CAME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockwoot:NOW I FEEL LIKE A REAL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT WAS THE LONGEST I HAVE EVER WAITED FOR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE MY PINK LITTLE LTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockwoot:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY DANCE!!:bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

Finger printed and mailed to ISP - March 23, 2009
    Lifetime LTCH Issued - May 12, 2009
    Recieved in mail today - May 14, 2009

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is truly a day which I will never forget. I have never been happier at any time in my life other than the day each of my two little children were born. Thank you GOD!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

INDYTEX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    INDY
    It must be getting close......

I applied at IMPD March 20th and the money order was cashed by ISP March 27th.

It seems like it has been forever.........:xmad:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac

/quote]

You suck!!!!!!!:xmad:

I mailed mine the same day as you. I understand you guys with first time LTCH dreading the wait but imagine me I went in to renew mine 8 days too late I thought i still had 4 months.... for some reason I thought it was like a DL it expired on your BD. Imagine having you LTCH since you were 19 and carrying since you were 19 to now feel naked for the past 2+ months.....

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Mine better be in the mail tomorrow :xmad:

Can someone post that number in case I need to call them?

Don't bother. I called last week and the lady wouldn't even look me up. She asked when I applied, I told her, she said "I can guarantee we haven't gotten to you yet". When I asked again if she could check for me, she repeated the same thing. :xmad:

INDYTEX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    INDY
    I applied at IMPD March 20th and the money order was cashed by ISP March 27th.

It seems like it has been forever.........:xmad:

Okay, I couldn't take it any longer. I called at 4PM today and a very nice lady told me it had been approved today May 14th!!! She said it would be mailed Friday!! Since I am in INDY I should have it Saturday!!! That would make it 8 weeks and 1 day from the time I applied at IMPD, and only 7 weeks 1 day from the time the money order was cashed!!!! Can't wait to be able to exercise my rights!!
    :rockwoot:

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Okay, I couldn't take it any longer. I called at 4PM today and a very nice lady told me it had been approved today May 14th!!! She said it would be mailed Friday!! Since I am in INDY I should have it Saturday!!! That would make it 8 weeks and 1 day from the time I applied at IMPD, and only 7 weeks 1 day from the time the money order was cashed!!!! Can't wait to be able to exercise my rights!!
    :rockwoot:

Oh, YOU get the nice one! lol
    I get the crabby Abby who won't even look me up!
    :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana

/quote]

You suck!!!!!!!:xmad:

I mailed mine the same day as you. I understand you guys with first time LTCH dreading the wait but imagine me I went in to renew mine 8 days too late I thought i still had 4 months.... for some reason I thought it was like a DL it expired on your BD. Imagine having you LTCH since you were 19 and carrying since you were 19 to now feel naked for the past 2+ months.....

Don't hate me cause I'm Packin! :): At least this time you're getting the lifetime (right?), that way you never have to be naked again!;) Yours and TV's has to be in the mail. I wasn't expecting mine till next Mon. or Tues. Its just the luck o the draw as to which desk it lands on I think. Another thread said they are processing 600 some odd number of licenses per day. I don't know it to be true for a fact but if so, thats huge! I hope its there for ya tomorrow!! :cheers:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Don't bother. I called last week and the lady wouldn't even look me up. She asked when I applied, I told her, she said "I can guarantee we haven't gotten to you yet". When I asked again if she could check for me, she repeated the same thing. :xmad:
    When did you apply? I did it on March 18th.

Don't hate me cause I'm Packin! :): At least this time you're getting the lifetime (right?), that way you never have to be naked again!;) Yours and TV's has to be in the mail. I wasn't expecting mine till next Mon. or Tues. Its just the luck o the draw as to which desk it lands on I think. Another thread said they are processing 600 some odd number of licenses per day. I don't know it to be true for a fact but if so, thats huge! I hope its there for ya tomorrow!! :cheers:

I don't have much faith in the competency of the SJPD ;)

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I just went this morning 5/15 to fill out the app. I filled it out and waited about 20 minutes for someone to finger print me. Then the lady came up to the window and said “the officers are all stuck out on runs could you come back later today?” This was about 10 oclock. I said that I would just come back Monday because I have to go to work. I wonder why that lady couldn’t just do my fingerprints. But anyways, it will be completed and sent in Monday hopefully. J

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    WOOOOOOOOOO, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

IT CAME TODAY!!!

:rockwoot: :draw: :banana:

Issue date of 5/12/09, probably would have come yesterday if that a**hole hadn't parked in front of the mailbox.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom