• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Serial Crusher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    Got my lifetime permit in the mail today. When I filed the paperwork the deputy said it would be 2-6 months (!). I filed on January 23rd and received it March 30th. It's dated 3/26. I'm in LaPorte county.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    Application filled out and fingerprinted in South Bend on Jan. 22nd, money order for the State was cashed Feb. 5th, License came on March 30th. So the state had it...54 days., 67 days when combines with the city process, pretty much what they tell you, who'd of thunk it?
    Now I have a question that may need to be moved to another forum..but you and I both know that it doesn't cost the city or county $50 dollars nor the state $75 dollars to run our background checks...so where is all the money going and what accounting is done on it? When I pay for my hunting license I know that a part of it is going to my DNR for things that will actually benefit me I.E. fish stocking, wet land protection, protecting my hunting rights... why isn't my ltch money being used for something like that? How about hand gun safety classes, PUBLIC EDUCATION CLASSES! the list could go on and on and I think with the massive upsurge in the amount of licensing going on an accounting of where the money is being spent would be in order.

foxtrot1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    ok so heres the deal called isp and they told me it was issued on 3-25 and should have left on the 26 but still hasnt showed up any one else with this issue??

Lakefield22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    ok so heres the deal called isp and they told me it was issued on 3-25 and should have left on the 26 but still hasnt showed up any one else with this issue??

Mine was also issued on the 25th, mailed on the 26th (ISP apparently batches together the license in a naive attempt at efficiency) and arrived on the 27th. If it isn't in your hands today, I would call them back, confirm it was sent and, if it was, consider sending for a replacement.

CoreyH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I applied on 2/17 and I still have not received mine. It sounds like it may be in the mail soon!

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Applied at the Tippecanoe County Sheriffs Department on 02/09.
    Mailed to ISP on 02/13.
    Received LTCH on 04/04.

Woohoo! :rockwoot:

Edit: A buddy of mine applied in Kokomo one week before me and still has not received his LTCH.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    D@mn!!! I got mine 2 weeks from when I originally applied (back in 2003)... Of course, I renewed once already but now I am going to see if I can get a lifetime, as mine expires in Jan 2010...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom