• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    In Supertek's link, it says the weapons are kept ready at all times. I would think that means they ARE loaded...

I saw that, and have read a few other accounts that state that they are ready, but not loaded. That may mean they do not have a round chambered, or that the mag is also empty, but they have rounds available on their person when they need it.

painmerchant

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    clarksville
    I'm willing to bet that gun is loaded. This video made me feel proud to be an American, and at the same time ashamed of how disrespectful some of the younger generations act, including my own generation.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Wow. I'm impressed. But to their credit, the crowd heeded the "request" immediately. I'm sure they were all good Americans who just lost focus. They probably wouldn't have even bothered to stop by otherwise.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    +1 all around. Great thread, bravo to those soldiers who perform a VERY comendable duty and perform it flawlessly.

I would also like to point out that they "requested" silence and respect. But the way they use their rifle and their voice to make a point is something I think a lot of gun carriers could learn. Stopping a situation properly rarely requires the use of violence.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqBySTmN1xA[/ame] you can see the oncoming guard open the action of the rifle to make sure it is empty.

Top Bottom