• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turkeykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    lafayette
    Got my new horse hide crossbreed holster in for my glock 23 and 19's. Man is this one comfortable holster. Anyone else out there have one? I would love to hear your thoughts on this holster.

ega

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    I've worn a crossbreed supertuck almost everyday for the last 1 1/2 years and love-it its for my xd-45 tac. It works great hides good in the summer with just a t-shirt.One word of advice, get a good reinforced holster belt they really support the weight of the weapon & keep it in place for draw and reholster. My belt is an (aker) brand I ordered it from (galls.com) its a police equipment dist. looks just like a dress belt but has a rigid piece of something sandwiched between the two layers belt works great helps alot.

YamahaBlue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    going on 6-7 months with mine. Can't say enough good things about this holster. So comfortable to wear my G19 all day. Easy on/off and very secure. Haven't really ever used the tuck feature, no need. Got rid of all my other leather holsters after I received my crossbreed, nothing compares!!

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    I want one, but do not want the crosses stamped on it like I see on many photos, and in some shots they are even on the clips! No big deal I suppose, but I just prefer them to not be there so I'm looking at a m-tac in it's place. Reports on the crossbreed holsters are very positive, so I would have no worries there.

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    I want one, but do not want the crosses stamped on it like I see on many photos, and in some shots they are even on the clips! No big deal I suppose, but I just prefer them to not be there so I'm looking at a m-tac in it's place. Reports on the crossbreed holsters are very positive, so I would have no worries there.

I just got my Crossbreed for my Kahr CW9. Man, that thing is COMFY! Only problem is, now I gotta get one for my M&P compact! :spend:

I like the crosses on the clips. Not because I'm religious or anything, but they remind me of the Boondock Saints. :): I guess I like the symbology. :D

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I've had mine for 3 weeks for my XDm and it is very comfortable. This is my first handgun and holster; a good first experience.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I'm coming up on 4 years on mine. I love it! The only problem is the kydex clips are starting to get worn out. I've heard he has a new clip that is better but haven't looked into it. What are they?

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    I'm coming up on 4 years on mine. I love it! The only problem is the kydex clips are starting to get worn out. I've heard he has a new clip that is better but haven't looked into it. What are they?

The holsters now come with new steel clips:

ST_with_NewClips.jpg

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I just ordered mine with the steel clips. and if you guys don't know put NRA in the coupon code box and it gives you 10% off your purchase so it basically negates your shipping.

Top Bottom