• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    I have one of those ugly XDs due to the fact that when purchased it was the smallest 45 they sold now they have the XDM 45 with the sub 4 inch bbl.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    now have to stop calling XD's ugly :D

xdmcompetition.jpg

If it will make you feel better, it only looks ugly in your hand.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Wow, that's tough. I hope you make it through this ordeal...

I'll survive. I did talk to my FFL today to begin the transfer process. While doing so, we talked about exchanging the XDm for a S&W M&P15-22 Performance Center model. The reasoning is that I already own several uber-accurate handguns, and this would simply be a redundancy that pays little dividends. Whereas, if I get the M&P it will fill a hole in my collection. I don't have a .22 rifle in the mix right now. After watching Jerry Miculek make one of these M&P15-22 Performance Center models sing on Impossible Shots, I knew I just had to have one. Both firearms are close enough in price that it would be a wash.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...75666_775656_757896_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

Somebody talk me out of it, if there is a reason not to do it...

Sgt Stoner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Fishers
    Go for the M&P!!! Im a Springfield fan but that rifle looks pretty sweet! I may have just found the newest addition to my collection! Congrats on your win and the horrible decision you have ahead of you:(:D

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Funny that GlockTalk would be giving away Springfields and Rugers. Speaking of GlockTalk, I recently tried to register and become a member, and it said "Your IP address has been banned by administrator"...WTF?

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Although this is otherwise a great thing, the part that has me saying CRAP, is that I now have to stop calling XD's ugly. And, I have to stop making people second guess their non_USA made, Croatian-built gun purchases.
    xdmcompetition.jpg

No you don't, you can sell it to me for $50, make a profit, and keep having fun...problems solved :cool:

Of course, I might then be compelled to stop making fun of 9mm....

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I'll give you 10 times what you paid for it ;) Congrats!

Cool! It's a deal... Now I just have to find an FFL willing to do the xfer for $100. That gives you a cost of $1000, minus my $100 xfer fee to take ownership, and I'll make a clean $900.

Where do we do this deal? :D

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Get the rifle... Although I'm not sure the Performance Center version is worth the added $ over the non PC versions. I had a blast shooting my M&P 15-22 MOE version today. Almost too easy to ping the steel with a red dot mounted up :rockwoot:

Great training tool if you have an AR, cheap shooting and amazing amount of accessories to play with as well.

Top Bottom