• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Apparently deer have covid now too and the story is starting to get covered. Why won't they just wear a mask and get the shot so we can flatten the curve in two weeks. Seriously though, I hope this doesn't lead towards some type of mass kill off of whitetail deer.

The little buck I got this last season has been delicious so maybe covid adds some flavor?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I expect that this is just more panic. If this was really a thing (meaning they're dying left and right) we'd be finding dead deer everywhere "for no obvious reason."

I think the mystery bird illness was a bigger deal than this. This is just them trying to get clicks and generate more panic.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    didn't some kind of fruit and another animal test positive right after covid started??????? I have been seeing fake news articles saying dogs are dying from covid too
    Several animals can pick up diseases from humans and vice versa. One in particular I remember is members of the weasel family are especially prone to certain versions of the flu.

Dinny

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2015
    Trafalgar
    "In a 2010 New York Times op-ed, Roger Cohen said of the "paltry harvest of captive minds" that "such minds resort to conspiracy theory because it is the ultimate refuge of the powerless. If you cannot change your own life, it must be that some greater force controls the world." "...human beings have three core needs -approval, security, and control - and when a human being's needs for approval and security are inadequate, control is their last resort."

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Bambi is bound to infect Thumper and the rest of the forest creatures this summer.

Hunting seasons are in the fall. What else happens next fall? Sounds like mail in balloting will be necessary. :nono:

Top Bottom