• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Gotta admire a man who has the courage to stand by his beliefs. It's sometimes a rare thing to find. Gotta a TV network that would fire a man who they KNEW had these beliefs, hired him anyway, then tried to make him violate them.

Honestly don't know any of this dude's work, haven't watched any of the shows mentioned. Still liked the story.

No Sex Please, I’m Neal McDonough… – Deadline.com

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    He played Lt. Buck Compton in Band of Brothers, an awesome HBO mini series created and produced by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks. If you've never seen it, I highly recommend it.

It does take courage to stand behind your convictions. The promise of money and a job has made others change their convictions, so it's nice to see someone say no.

Nice find.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The older brother in Growing Pains(Kirk Cameron I believe) is the same way.

He won't even kiss a woman...But IIRC, his wife also does some acting and he's kissed her on screen.

O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    It does take courage to stand behind your convictions. The promise of money and a job has made others change their convictions, so it's nice to see someone say no.

MAybe he can counsell Tiger and Jesse James

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    Meh, he has no problem playing the part of a murdering sociopath, but wont perform in a love scene?

He sounds like an attention whore.

I liked his work in Band of Brothers.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Meh, he has no problem playing the part of a murdering sociopath, but wont perform in a love scene?

He sounds like an attention whore.

I liked his work in Band of Brothers.
    When playing a murdering sociopath, he wasn't actually murdering folks. Enough said.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Enough said.

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    Of course not. But there's more going on than just looking. Enough said.

What's with the "enough said"? Do you expect that having said that, the discussion is over?

They are professional actors, and its a TV love scene, not something rated R.

Grow up and get over the sight of someone having sex. Our country gets more worked up over adults having sex than they do with murder. That's what I find sad.

edit: enough said

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    What's with the "enough said"? Do you expect that having said that, the discussion is over?

They are professional actors, and its a TV love scene, not something rated R.

Grow up and get over the sight of someone having sex. Our country gets more worked up over adults having sex than they do with murder. That's what I find sad.
    It doesn't matter what his "line" is, he drew it and now he's living by it. My line isn't his line.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    lol, and do you think they actually "have sex" during the love scenes?

enough said//slashie

We allow our children to play cops and robbers, believing that they will not grow to be criminals; it's just fun and games. I don't know anyone who would allow their children to lip-lock, with the same understanding. We know that when little Timmy's hormones get to flowing, there is no getting him back.

Intimacy and sex are different because of our hormones and easy-to-please senses. It may sound silly, but I agree with him. It's better to go in with the understanding that something "could" happen, rather than risk his integrity and get caught up in adultery.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    We allow our children to play cops and robbers, believing that they will not grow to be criminals; it's just fun and games. I don't know anyone who would allow their children to lip-lock, with the same understanding. We know that when little Timmy's hormones get to flowing, there is no getting him back.

Intimacy and sex are different because of our hormones and easy-to-please senses. It may sound silly, but I agree with him. It's better to go in with the understanding that something "could" happen, rather than risk his integrity and get caught up in adultery.

While I completely see what you're saying, it should be a moot point to a good, Christian man with lots of integrity.

Top Bottom