Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    That is a phony picture. The PCR test detects a specific RNA. That RNA may be in a live wuhu virus or the dead remains of the wuhu virus.
    The test does not get fooled by other RNA viruses such as the ones falsely suggested.
    That said - no test is perfect so it is not 100% but it is much better and much more specific than the picture claims.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That is a phony picture. The PCR test detects a specific RNA. That RNA may be in a live wuhu virus or the dead remains of the wuhu virus.
    The test does not get fooled by other RNA viruses such as the ones falsely suggested.
    That said - no test is perfect so it is not 100% but it is much better and much more specific than the picture claims.

This.

It detects the 'rona, distinguished from other viruses. Obviously, it's not perfect, but it doesn't call a cold...or polio, the Covid.

Whoever took that screen shot and added the text....I'm just hoping that they made a mistake rather than a purposeful misrepresentation (however isn't it interesting how our mistakes tend to favor our positions)

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    CDC admits that many, many, many deaths that were counted as wuhu deaths were really caused by other reasons. The deaths were counted as wuhu deaths because of financial incentives to count them that way.
    Many on here have said exactly this all along.

Of course the media is ignoring this CDC update completely.

[video=youtube;7x-biB_JrcU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x-biB_JrcU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    R4W4XVJ.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    CDC admits that many, many, many deaths that were counted as wuhu deaths were really caused by other reasons. The deaths were counted as wuhu deaths because of financial incentives to count them that way.
    Many on here have said exactly this all along.

Of course the media is ignoring this CDC update completely.

[video=youtube;7x-biB_JrcU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x-biB_JrcU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

So you're saying that deaths caused by pneumonia, ARDS, chronic respiratory diseases, heart failure and cardiac arrest are unrelated to COVID-19?

OK.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So you're saying that deaths caused by pneumonia, ARDS, chronic respiratory diseases, heart failure and cardiac arrest are unrelated to COVID-19?

OK.

And this is where we are, institutional trust has been lost by the politicization of a health issue. The correct answer to your direct question is, sometimes. We generally trust our doctors and hospitals to use judgement in mundane things like filling out the cause of death for patients. But politics reared it ugly head and inserted itself into a health issue. Politicians gave money if covid was found. Medical organizations that were already on the record on politics, began promoting to their members encouraging them to find covid. Sides were drawn and a political battle over numbers began. That those numbers are corrupted by the political influence does not seem a stretch...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    DOW sliding 1800 points this week due to no coronavirus stimulus deal. Glad they pushed to help fellow Americans

Dow sliding on uncertainty going forward in many areas, not any one cause. Coronavirus stimulus deal foundered on Democrats wanting it to be 3x as large as needed with 2/3 of the money going to bail out profligate blue state and blue city governments instead of going to the little people

Want to prove Republicans don't care, send a clean stimulus only bill to the senate. If that fails, I might believe you. Otherwise, next distortion of fact?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Quick to assume, but see the post above you...

Yes. Both sides are being political. But what cost is too high? I do not want the president to waste my tax dollars on something that's not actually part of the actual relief. I'd be pissed at him if he caved. It is within the power of Democrats to be reasonable and not to waste my money.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes. Both sides are being political. But what cost is too high? I do not want the president to waste my tax dollars on something that's not actually part of the actual relief. I'd be pissed at him if he caved. It is within the power of Democrats to be reasonable and not to waste my money.

:rofl: that is IMPOSSIBLE for them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom