• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cbickel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    Van by the river
    I tested positive on the 20th, but am 10 days in from symptom-start. The worst symptom I experienced was loss of taste. That is something that I think we all take for granted. I miss food. Other than that, a mild sore throat... No bigs. The Doc said I am technically not contagious as of today, but since my wife also has it, I'll stick around home till shes in the clear. I get a lot of people died, but this virus was no sweat for me personally.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Vigo county is on track to go to "red" status, whatever that means. The issue is that I know of one nursing home that went from four cases last Saturday to 40 on Thursday. A friend lost him mom due to it (she had other issues). The issue with the "red" status is that it doesn't take into affect communal living where people don't leave. That doesn't affect people outside of their community other then the workers (who I assume have protocols in place for them). If they shut down anything due to "red" status, some places might not come back. Plus if they shut down indoor dining, guess what, people in Vigo County who want to dine in will go to Clay, Parke, Vermillion, Sullivan and other counties to eat.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Well, now that we are past the deadline for getting an absentee ballot, I expect there will be another scamdemic scare before election day....
    gotta keep the sheep in fear don't ya know

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I really appreciate an objective, unbiased source.

Your naiveté is showing.

There is no "objective" "unbiased source" and there never has been and there never will be because of the frailty of man. To think so is a bias itself. And in our world today it is even more pronounced the lack of neutrality due to everything be politicized.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Your naiveté is showing.

giphy.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, now that we are past the deadline for getting an absentee ballot, I expect there will be another scamdemic scare before election day....

Interesting enough is the Gallup poll combined with expressed fears of dem campaign managers is that the conditions you describe hurt dems more than repubs. Dems are exponentially more afraid to go out...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Weird how the uptick and "emergency" reporting happened just at the right time isn't it? Almost as if... nah.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Oh wow. People are actually starting to talk about the bank bug being money related. Awesome!
    https://survivalblog.science.blog/2...etext-to-halt-and-collapse-the-world-economy/
    Kinda late but hey, awesome just the same that at least some people are figgerin' it out and having a discussion. The next step is "Well yeah man like everybody knows that!" but we'll probably have a major distraction instead of prosecuting those who so richly deserve it.
    :patriot:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Oh wow. People are actually starting to talk about the bank bug being money related. Awesome!
    https://survivalblog.science.blog/2...etext-to-halt-and-collapse-the-world-economy/
    Kinda late but hey, awesome just the same that at least some people are figgerin' it out and having a discussion. The next step is "Well yeah man like everybody knows that!" but we'll probably have a major distraction instead of prosecuting those who so richly deserve it.
    :patriot:

I Posted the normal sequence a while back.

"Oh, that is just unsubstantiated anonymous sourced rumor."

Proof comes out.

"That at is old news nobody cares..."

Not the full sequence I did before but you get the idea...

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Your naiveté is showing.

There is no "objective" "unbiased source" and there never has been and there never will be because of the frailty of man. To think so is a bias itself. And in our world today it is even more pronounced the lack of neutrality due to everything be politicized.

Sometimes purple is clearly implied. This was one of those times.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I Posted the normal sequence a while back.

"Oh, that is just unsubstantiated anonymous sourced rumor."

Proof comes out.

"That at is old news nobody cares..."

Not the full sequence I did before but you get the idea...

Yes sir, that is the way she goes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom