Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Update.

I saw my sister in person for the first time in a year over the weekend.

Her kids' COVID cases I wouldn't call "mild" as there were significant symptoms, but they lasted only about a week with a long recovery time- still somewhat weak.

My sister was down for a good 30+ days. She had a high fever, then it cleared, then 2 days later, it was back for several days, then cleared, then came back for several days again. She lost a lot of weight- and she's 6'2" and was under 150# to begin with. However, she is doing well now, but still only has energy for 3 or 4 hours of activity a day (and she is quite athletic normally).

It's very good news, but the recovery is still ongoing.

My Mom never got it, nor did my brother-in-law, at least, no symptoms.

Good to hear, they are on my prayer list...

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chinese-virologist-government-intentionally-coronavirus

She also claimed that COVID-19 was part of a bio-weapons program.

My completely speculative take: I believe that this could very well have been part of a bio-weapon program, based on some rumblings about the make up of the virus. I don't believe that this virus was the final product, but that it was part of a developmental stage on the path to a more effective weapon, and that it was inadvertently released and infected the Chinese population. Once the virus was out the CCP made the choice to restrict internal movement of citizens, but to continue to permit international travel. China had already started to suffer economically because of the virus, and this would cause it to lose global power and standing. If the virus spread and affected other countries, that would give China a chance to preserve its place in the global order.

Again, this is all speculation.

Keagan2828

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Might be on to something here
    giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Remember when all the state and local powers scolded us about incautious behavior on Independence Day causing a virus resurgence?
    Take a look at the ISDH Daily Positive Test Rate graph. It used to support their claims showing a spike in positive tests beginning in mid/late July.
    Since ISDH has been adding late reported tests by the hundreds of thousands for the last month it has completely changed the graph. It now shows the positive rate beginning to increase June 19th, two weeks BEFORE Independence Day. But June 19th is 2 weeks after our May 31st Loot & Arson barbeque.
    Probably a coincidence.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Judge declares "stay at home" Unconstitutional.
    Because it was unlimited and not narrowly applied.

[video=youtube_share;InCIyID5rkE]https://youtu.be/InCIyID5rkE[/video]

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    It's still surprising to me that pastors just folded up the way they did.
    Scripture says not obeying your government is the path to damnation. And the highest law of our country plainly says that the government will make no law...
    But they folded.

Makes me think about what Calles did in Mexico because as he thought, if he could just keep people out of the churches for a year they wouldn't go back. If you're not familiar with the Cristeros War, who was trying to stomp out Christianity and why, it's a good read.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_Mexico

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    [FONT=&quot]Kid Rock was right all along [/FONT]:rockwoot:[FONT=&quot]

COVID-19 emails from Nashville mayor's office show disturbing revelation
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"We raised taxes 34 percent and put hundreds literally thousands of people out of work that are now worried about losing their homes, their apartments...and we did it on bogus data. That should be illegal," Glover said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    https://fox17.com/news/local/covid-19-emails-from-nashville-mayors-office-show-disturbing-revelation
    [/FONT]

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    [FONT=&amp]Kid Rock was right all along [/FONT]:rockwoot:[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]"We raised taxes 34 percent and put hundreds literally thousands of people out of work that are now worried about losing their homes, their apartments...and we did it on bogus data. That should be illegal," Glover said.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    https://fox17.com/news/local/covid-19-emails-from-nashville-mayors-office-show-disturbing-revelation
    [/FONT]
    Absolutely disgusting. It is their responsibility to serve their citizens, not to hide inconvenient data and adversely impact thousands of people on a whim.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    [FONT=&quot]Kid Rock was right all along [/FONT]:rockwoot:[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"We raised taxes 34 percent and put hundreds literally thousands of people out of work that are now worried about losing their homes, their apartments...and we did it on bogus data. That should be illegal," Glover said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

Holy ****. Actual journalism from a local news outlet. I'm kind of surprised.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Side note. I got an email from Hamilton Southeastern Schools this morning. Elementary school students (K-4) are approved to go back to school full-time starting on Oct. 5. They have been on the 50/50 model since after Labor day.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Side note. I got an email from Hamilton Southeastern Schools this morning. Elementary school students (K-4) are approved to go back to school full-time starting on Oct. 5. They have been on the 50/50 model since after Labor day.
    Special Ed has been full time since Labor Day and we’re half days since the start.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Well, the next one has to be scary enough or else everybody will want go outside and be people again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom