Dec 9, 2011
    HK9YWAV.jpg

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    I in addition to vitamin D3, I take vitamin K2 to help move the D3 through the blood stream. Otherwise the D3 can build up calcium in places you don’ t want or need it.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I don’t care about cases, since most of the. Don’t even require doctor care. I have always thought hospitalizations would be a better tracking tool, but then the numbers wouldn’t be as sensational.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I don’t care about cases, since most of the. Don’t even require doctor care. I have always thought hospitalizations would be a better tracking tool, but then the numbers wouldn’t be as sensational.

I agree. I check my state numbers fairly regularly and tend to look mostly at in hospital today and in ICU today.
    Case numbers are dependent on testing levels which can depend on test kit availability and can even be political.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ernment-buildings-have-been-opened-for-months
    San Francisco gym owners livid after discovering gyms in government buildings have been opened for months

Gyms within government buildings in San Francisco have been open for months, despite privately owned establishments being ordered to close due to the coronavirus.

“It’s shocking, it’s infuriating,” Daniele Rabkin, of Crossfit Golden Gate, told a local NBC station. “Even though they’re getting exposed, there are no repercussions, no ramifications? It’s shocking.”
    The gyms that have been open for government employees include those for police officers, judges, lawyers, bailiffs, and paralegals, according to the report. One such gym, the Hall of Justice gym, has been open since July 1.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ernment-buildings-have-been-opened-for-months
    San Francisco gym owners livid after discovering gyms in government buildings have been opened for months

Gyms within government buildings in San Francisco have been open for months, despite privately owned establishments being ordered to close due to the coronavirus.

“It’s shocking, it’s infuriating,” Daniele Rabkin, of Crossfit Golden Gate, told a local NBC station. “Even though they’re getting exposed, there are no repercussions, no ramifications? It’s shocking.”
    The gyms that have been open for government employees include those for police officers, judges, lawyers, bailiffs, and paralegals, according to the report. One such gym, the Hall of Justice gym, has been open since July 1.

Another perfect example of do as I say not as I do

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom