Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    :facepalm: 1st merchant bank on ridge rd in Munster indiana is NOT allowing people to withdraw cash. It's in the FB munster board and people are very upset.
    They probably ran out. Most banks do not keep a ton of cash on hand in the first place. Add in people who freak out and pannic at the first sign of trouble and start withdrawing their savings and it doesn't take long for a branch to run dry on physical currency

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    :facepalm: 1st merchant bank on ridge rd in Munster indiana is NOT allowing people to withdraw cash. It's in the FB munster board and people are very upset.

I've noticed for the past 2 weeks, that 3 of the self-checkout lanes at the Kroger I shop are now "card only, no cash back". What did they know, and when did they know it?? :runaway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I can neither confirm or deny this was a topic of conversation recently. How would a government cut costs in an over populated location? Wipe out a segment of the population that incurs the highest cost in medication and medical attention. It is remarkably shocking that this virus seems uninterested in children but decimates the elderly. Have we ever seen any 'naturally occurring' illness that is this selective?

Well this would solve OUR social security issue as well.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    But 4,999 is OK. Right? :):

Yep, the Bastille Opera House in Paris will stay open with its 2,700 seats.

bastille-visite-guidee-groupe.jpg

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I'm not a medical professional and I'm not a rocket scientist, but every once in a while I can add 1 + 1 and get 2.
    When I was looking at the statistics (ages and deaths) I'm like hmmm something seems fishy here.
    Adding in other information that now seems pretty reliable about the biological weapons development in wuhan China and a possible accidental or intentional release into a food market, it just seems very very suspect.
    And exactly what you mention. An overpopulated country with a vulnerable section of the population that uses up resources and $$ more than it can contribute back. (Just harsh reality of statistics to fit this narrative, not trying to put down older folks here)
    Its sickening. I'm sure they did this
    If they're trying to save money, how much have they spent on care for the sick plus the hit to their economy? I don't think the numbers add up. Sure we need to remember the Chicomms are our enemy but don't you see it as risky to say "I'm sure they did this"?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Miguel Ángel Riquelme , governor of Coahuila , confirmed that a 20-year-old girl who lives in her state is a carrier of China's coronavirus , bringing the number of confirmed cases in Mexico to four.
    The woman, according to the politician, traveled to Italy between January and February, as did the other three infected.
    At the moment there are two confirmed cases in Mexico City, one in Sinaloa and this one in Coahuila.

https://www.economiahoy.mx/nacional...na-mujer-de-Coahuila-que-viajo-a-Italia-.html

I have been to Mexico City. This is probably one of the worst places to have confirmed infections.

Oh,no.Washington State health official. " 2 of the Washington cases are affiliated with the long term care facility called Life care."

It was a live stream from local news.I will post a link if I see one.

BNO heard it as well.
    https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1233851238699106304

https://lcca.com/locations/wa/kirkland/ Yes it is a nursing home. One nurse one resident.So far.

Hit CNN news now.
    More from Washington: There are three new novel coronavirus cases in people who tested presumptive positive in Washington, health officials said during a US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention news briefing on Saturday. This includes the first reported death, as well as the first reported case in a US health care worker and the first reported outbreak in a skilled nursing facility, according to Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.
    Two cases are associated with Life Care Center in Kirkland, Washington, said Dr. Jeffrey Duchin, health officer for Seattle and King County, Washington.

https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-02-29-20-intl-hnk/index.html

Last edited:

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    I did a search, but did not see this yet. I think Dr. Drew has a great take on this...twice:

[video=youtube_share;39A7Tr-H29E]https://youtu.be/39A7Tr-H29E[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom