• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • karoozin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Ft Wayne
    I would definitely aid an officer. No hesitation.Even if He doesn't know you. He will realize you are assisting him and not the other person.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    well

it does say with out reasonable cause... a person who is afraid for their life could reasonably refuse (though i would not in most cases)
    I am glad you posted this. I actually had forgotten about this statute.

All the cowards who would slink away instead of doing their duty for their fellow man and a sworn Police Officer might have to face the legal consequences of this decision.:cool:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    "Cop Down -- would you intervene?"

No.

My pistol is to defend and protect ME and MY FAMILY.

Not everyone else.

So what you are saying is: Sorry little old lady that lives across the street. You ain't family so you're going to have to deal with that guy that just broke into your house to rob or rape you on your own. Yeah I was sitting on my porch watching, but my gun won't protect you. If you're lucky I might call 911, but since I pay my phone bill I don't think I can call for you.

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    So what you are saying is: Sorry little old lady that lives across the street. You ain't family so you're going to have to deal with that guy that just broke into your house to rob or rape you on your own. Yeah I was sitting on my porch watching, but my gun won't protect you. If you're lucky I might call 911, but since I pay my phone bill I don't think I can call for you.

Yeah, that's exactly it, he's the same type as the "New Yorker" that would walk right by the woman being raped and not bat an eye!

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Hey Reno hope you never need any type of help and I'm the only one there - wow man if you do not respect anyone else life don't expect yours to be respected wow man

Top Bottom