• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    doesn't matter, which ever team wins is going to get killed by the Patriots

Im fine with that because that would mean the Colts would beat the Steelers and make the AFC title game. If the Colts make the AFC championship with a skeleton crew you could easily argue this could be Manning's best year.

But I think Indy will win this game, probably not @ Pittsburgh in the second round but its possible.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    BTW, have you not ever seen what Belechick does to teams he has 2 weeks to prepare for?

Yeah, so much covert illegal video to sift through.... :D

The good news is we don't face the Pats till the Championship. I think it will take some good bounces our way to get past the next two game, though.

Goosepond Monster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Ellettsville
    yes, the Jets beat them by 14 the SECOND game of the season.

The 12th week, the Pats beat them by FOURTY TWO POINTS.
    I know they got smacked around the second time, but the Jets have the formula to beat the Patriots they just need Sanchez to show up if they play again. Plus, the Pats got smoked in their first playoff game last year. I don't think they are some invincible team that is going to walk through the playoffs.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    BTW, have you not ever seen what Belechick does to teams he has 2 weeks to prepare for?
    Go for it on 4th and a foot? :):

images

Anyone recall the score of the Browns/Pats game? :whistle:

:):

On any given Sunday...

Last edited:

Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    i'd like to see the colts just because i think it will be an easier win for my steelers. manning can throw the ball to steelers cornerbacks all game so his INT per game rise

JayPea

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Youngsville
    I want the Colts to win so I won't have to hear sound bytes of Rex talking the rest of the season. On the other hand, Peyton is on every commercial it seems so less of him could be just as nice.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    i'd like to see the colts just because i think it will be an easier win for my steelers. manning can throw the ball to steelers cornerbacks all game so his INT per game rise

I want the Jets to win for the exact same reason, except for the Pats.

I think the Colts are the only team that pose even a remote threat to the Patriots and that is because Peyton will have a good chance of exploiting that young secondary like he did in the second half of their last game...Granted, I think the Pats D was on cruise control a bit, but the threat is still there.

BTW, sorry, but Brady is tailor made to stomp all over the Steelers D.

Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I want the Jets to win for the exact same reason, except for the Pats.

I think the Colts are the only team that pose even a remote threat to the Patriots and that is because Peyton will have a good chance of exploiting that young secondary like he did in the second half of their last game...Granted, I think the Pats D was on cruise control a bit, but the threat is still there.

BTW, sorry, but Brady is tailor made to stomp all over the Steelers D.

Dont get me wrong the pats are good, real good. I am going to be behind the steelers as long as they will make it, if they get beat by the pats, then good game, Go PATS. regardless it will be one of those two teams i just mentioned who win it all. i have always been a Steelers fan, my cousin is a PATS fan so its safe for me to root for either team.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Dont get me wrong the pats are good, real good. I am going to be behind the steelers as long as they will make it, if they get beat by the pats, then good game, Go PATS. regardless it will be one of those two teams i just mentioned who win it all. i have always been a Steelers fan, my cousin is a PATS fan so its safe for me to root for either team.

Will Troy be back for round 2? If so, I see them meeting NE in the AFC championship, if not, then I think it's it's up in the air between all of the teams on that side of that bracket(besides KC).

Top Bottom