• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Green04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    i just picked up a colt cobra .38 special for a good price. i cant remember how to post pictures on here but its a 6 shot nickel finish original grip few little scratches and a little ding..but nothing serious at all. it cleaned up VERY nice.

i found a picture on google, of one that looks just like it. this is not a picture of my gun but looks identical... Google Image Result for http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/gjeans/cobra002.jpg

does anyone know what this would be worth? like i said i got it for reallllly cheap! and i kinda like it. just want a ballpark on what i could get out of it if i do eventually sell it. thanks guys!

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I loved my .357 cobra, until it decided to act like a colt. Bent crane assembly from falling on it after slipping on a patch of ice. Pretty flimsy if you ask me, I'm only 160lbs. Doubt that would ever happen to my Ruger sp101, it's built like a shick brithouse. They are pretty and fun to shoot though, congrats on your find. Love to read a range report.

Green04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    I loved my .357 cobra, until it decided to act like a colt. Bent crane assembly from falling on it after slipping on a patch of ice. Pretty flimsy if you ask me, I'm only 160lbs. Doubt that would ever happen to my Ruger sp101, it's built like a shick brithouse. They are pretty and fun to shoot though, congrats on your find. Love to read a range report.

thank you, i will have one after this weekend. were gona shoot a few targets and go to walmart and get some of the huge pumpkins for 50cents that they are trying to get rid of and shoot the **** outa them :)

Green04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    Sounds like for the riight price it is for sale already!

haha well anything is for sale for the right price! but yes i would sell it. I'm gonna post it for sale and if it sells it sells. if it doesn't, I'm more than happy I got a nice gun for cheap.:ar15:

Top Bottom