• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Wow! Even thought the topic is a dupe, the article has some doozies in it. Take this one for example:

Hoover has been in law enforcement for three decades. In a shooting situation, he said, more guns on scene create more confusion for police trying to secure the shooter. “I don’t know which one is the bad guy, which one is the good guy,” Hoover said.

“I know I’m going to engage the one who’s closest to me," he said, adding, "I hope to God" that person is the bad guy.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Wow! Even thought the topic is a dupe, the article has some doozies in it. Take this one for example:

Yikes! Is he serious?!?!? Wouldn't thirty years of law enforcement at least have taught him that law-abiding citizens carry guns too? I wonder if he is a Democrat and this statement is shaped by his political views? I would expect a Republican to say that citizens need to step up and protect themselves since the police can't be everywhere. So, for Hoover to take the viewpoint that he does makes me wonder if he has liberal leanings.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yikes! Is he serious?!?!? Wouldn't thirty years of law enforcement at least have taught him that law-abiding citizens carry guns too? I wonder if he is a Democrat and this statement is shaped by his political views?

That response begged for a followup question by the interviewer. Apparently, it didn't; I'm assuming it's because it fit the interviewer's paradigm.

Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    every waitress in that restaurant deserves a place of honor in our beautiful women packing heat thread.

some of the antis in the comments on that article are ridiculous. "if having a gun was truly protection, then no one with a gun would ever be shot by another person with a gun". what kind of mind comes up with that? if airbags prevented injury, then no one would ever die in a car crash, right?

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    My favorite comment:
    "'Hope God punishes you for what you are doing. Hope that you and all of your patrons will kill yourself,'" said Bobert, reading from one of the letters. “That is pretty harsh.”

oh oh those peace loving, every life is previous liberals. Such jokesters. Yep, I'm sure God is paying attention to someone....

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I'd pay real money for one those to open in South Bend. Just to ***s of the city. Or in Mishawaka, were it would be welcomed warmly.

Top Bottom