• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Wow, I hope whatever scumbag broke in gets caught. The funny think is they called 5 guns a small arsenal. Holy beJesus... I wonder what they would call some of our collections?

INGunGuy

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    An arsenal really?!? when i think of arsenal i think of like 50+ guns easily....but only 5? My 7 year old son has 5 guns. I didn't realize he had an arsenal?!!?!? The news people are RETARDED.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Story said the firearms were taken from a fire-proof safe. I wonder if the owner accidently left the safe unlocked.

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    So it takes 5 to be an arsenal? Lets see what do I have on me since we were out shopping earlier this evening. TRP operator strong side, Nighthawk T3 small of back IWB, NAA 22 mag LF pocket, Colt Defender LH cargo pocket, almost forgot 45 acp American Derringer Left ankle. Ed Halligan neck peck knife as a "necklace", a Hinderer XM18 RF pocket and a Victronox tinkerer in the RF.
    Wow thats five firearms, four eight round mags, 3 knives keys wallet flashlight and cell phone! No wonder I am tired! LOL
    We had to to the Edgewood section of Anderson tonight to resuce a friend before we went shopping. Her car quit and she costed into the packing lot at the EZ Pawn! anyone from the Anderson want to describe the area!

Grump01

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Madison County
    So it takes 5 to be an arsenal? Lets see what do I have on me since we were out shopping earlier this evening. TRP operator strong side, Nighthawk T3 small of back IWB, NAA 22 mag LF pocket, Colt Defender LH cargo pocket, almost forgot 45 acp American Derringer Left ankle. Ed Halligan neck peck knife as a "necklace", a Hinderer XM18 RF pocket and a Victronox tinkerer in the RF.
    Wow thats five firearms, four eight round mags, 3 knives keys wallet flashlight and cell phone! No wonder I am tired! LOL
    We had to to the Edgewood section of Anderson tonight to resuce a friend before we went shopping. Her car quit and she costed into the packing lot at the EZ Pawn! anyone from the Anderson want to describe the area!

You mean "Dodge City" ??? That's what I call it. Anderson west side, a mile east of the town of Edgewood though. :)

Last edited:

Malard

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I find it funny that the guys also took a 5 gallon water jug of change, hopefully all the firearms are recovered I know id be sick if anything happened to my own or my dads collection

ImGumbyD@mIt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Lafayette Area
    Wow, I hope whatever scumbag broke in gets caught. The funny think is they called 5 guns a small arsenal. Holy beJesus... I wonder what they would call some of our collections?

INGunGuy

I was thinking the same thing... But on the other hand I guess now I can tell people I have an arsenal of Glocks! That sounds way more impressive than saying I have a few Glocks. And I am working towards a couple more small arsenals... LOL :ar15::rockwoot::rockwoot:;)

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    You mean "Dodge City" ??? That's what I call it. Anderson west side, a mile east of the town of Edgewood though. :)

Pretty much! She had went to Nicks to pick up a Pizza. Not the best part of town to be in for a female, alone, unarmed, sitting in a parking lot with no lights on a saturday night!

alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    wow not what i was thinking either but that still sucks about everything hopefully they will catch the crooks

Top Bottom