• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Regarding those who bait the police - it wouldn't be an issue if the police would refuse to allow themselves to be baited. If the police would just FOLLOW THE LAW AS IT'S WRITTEN, instead of being hard-ons, so many many of those videos you all get angry at watching would never have been posted.

If something isn't against the law, don't tell me not to do it. Don't tell me you'd appreciate it if I didn't do it. Don't ask me not to do it. Don't take the next 5-10 minutes lecturing me on why it's a bad idea. Don't tell me about the 5-year-old girls. Don't tell me you can arrest me if you want. Don't threaten to shoot me. Don't make up your own laws.

Just acknowledge that I'm complying with the law, wish me a nice day, and go away. That's all you gotta do to avoid looking like a jackbooted dumbass on youtube.

All this, plus...

How about when you get a MWG call you ask a question like is the person threatening anyone or harming anyone or are you, dear caller, just a gun-naive nervous nelly that thinks the world (and the rights of its dwellers) revolves around you and your particular sensibilities?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Regarding those who bait the police - it wouldn't be an issue if the police would refuse to allow themselves to be baited. If the police would just FOLLOW THE LAW AS IT'S WRITTEN, instead of being hard-ons, so many many of those videos you all get angry at watching would never have been posted.

If something isn't against the law, don't tell me not to do it. Don't tell me you'd appreciate it if I didn't do it. Don't ask me not to do it. Don't take the next 5-10 minutes lecturing me on why it's a bad idea. Don't tell me about the 5-year-old girls. Don't tell me you can arrest me if you want. Don't threaten to shoot me. Don't make up your own laws.

Just acknowledge that I'm complying with the law, wish me a nice day, and go away. That's all you gotta do to avoid looking like a jackbooted dumbass on youtube.

I can't rep you. Must spread it around.

Top Bottom