• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris08110

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Anyone ever purchased from Cole Distributing before? They're in Scottsville, KY. I've found a couple of decent deals on their website but their online buying situation appears to be a bit slow and behind the times. I've sent a couple of emails to ask a few questions and they are veeeery slow to respond.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I've bought from them years ago without any trouble. They used to set up at the 1500 and still do knob creek usually.

jfw46544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hot Springs Village, AR
    I bought from them several times. Never a problem. During the madness around Christmas, they called me on a Saturday and asked about upgrading a box of ammo from one they did not have. Good of them to call on a Saturday they were suppose to be closed.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    They might be slow to respond because they are buried due to the current silliness as are most sellers. Personally I have dealt with them several times and have been very happy. Can highly recommend them.

Again, just remember that lately all firearm and accessory dealers are way behind and very slow to respond... and loving it!

Chris08110

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I'm looking at an AK parts kit on their site. I'm trying to figure out if they have matching numbers or not. Anybody have any experience with this? The answer I got from them is "some of the higher priced ones have a few matching numbers". The problem is they only have one set with one price on their site. I don't see any others/"higher priced ones".

Top Bottom