• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    The disease of Actions, call to arms is spreading. First Ready's Rangers now this.

What's next? :rockwoot:

Bless these couragous warriors! :patriot:

Cochise County Militia patrol border areas

CLOSE [X]

TOMBSTONE, Ariz. (KGUN9-TV) – Instead of barbecuing with family or traveling for vacation, members of the Cochise County Militia are spending their holiday weekend staking out spots near the border to fight illegal immigration and drug smuggling.

Trained militia members are patrolling various desert areas near Tombstone starting Saturday afternoon, hoping to spot illegal immigrants and drug traffickers who are making their way across the border.

"Certainly, I would rather be home barbecuing. My wife begged me not to come. But it's something inside that I have to do," said Arthur Tomlin, who is patrolling for the first time since the group started the tradition nearly a decade ago. "I'm not trying to paint a patriotic picture here. I am just concerned."

PLUS MORE CLICK LINK!

LiveLeak.com - Cochise County Militia patrol border areas

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    I stopped in Tombstone about a month ago. I saw a few of these dudes just hanging out. I knew it was them because they were driving an old beat up Ford Ranger w/ a spray paint camo job...and the windshield said cochisecountymilitia.org

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom