• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GGF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I watched her and heard those stupid comments, do you think if our side made a mistake like that it wouldn't be replayed for days by the smug talking head media?
    The only thing they get right is when they say "... it's a good first step."
    Because that's what the intent is, legislate away rights until there are no more guns.

GGF

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Im still thinking that she is talking about banning the bullets, i could be wrong i wis h they would have put the whole clip.

She is clearly talking about magazines. She talks about how the number of magazines will decrease over time, as they will be consumed.

Watch it again, and listen this time.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Or we should have just let her go on believing that the "clips" would just disappear. Yes this is true, no need for any law...

NOW, the Dems bashed Akin and Mourdock over some statements about abortion. Can we dump on Carolyn "Barrel Shroud" McCarthy and this troll some? Turnabout is fair play??

Colarmel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Greater Fort Wayne Area
    Is there anyone in favor of gun-control capable of intelligently conversing on how guns actually work? I just wish I could find some way to understand these people as something other than deliberately ignorant.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Or we should have just let her go on believing that the "clips" would just disappear. Yes this is true, no need for any law...

NOW, the Dems bashed Akin and Mourdock over some statements about abortion. Can we dump on Carolyn "Barrel Shroud" McCarthy and this troll some? Turnabout is fair play??

NO.. because, then you would be a horrible person for being so rude, and childish, and the media would all come together to tell you so.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    double_facepalm.jpg

KDW77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    I went hunting in colorado for 7 years in a row but I will never go back.they will not get another cent from me.

wpmason

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    I wish it didn't cut off so abruptly because that guy grabbed his mic like he was going to set her straight. I'd love to see that clip.

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    I just emailed her from her site:

Title: I
    First name: Cannottell
    last name: Ifsrs
    Street Address: 223 Lane
    City:Acog
    State: AR
    Zip Code: 55630
    Email: "freshly made gmail account"
    Subject: Magazine Clips
    Body:

CO Democrat Doesn't Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded | RealClearPolitics

I appears from the video above that you were unaware that magazine clips are reusable. I know this isn't common knowledge and it came as a shock to me as well! Apparently though, once the evil things run dry, you can take them out of the evil black rifle....and fill them up again!!! OMG!

If you are going to debate a topic in a public forum.....try, just a little, to at least appear to know what you are debating.

Sincerely,

MagazineClips

These people are never going to get it. Might as well have some fun...

Will update if any response.

Top Bottom