CNN: Children should get vaccinated. Period.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Because they are widely ignored and/or silenced. There is no shortage of research out there that calls into question the safety and efficacy of vaccines. I suspect that you just haven't been looking.

The mechanisms for silencing dissent are well in play, very effectively.
    The governments are involved. NGO's are involved. School systems are involved. Medical schools are involved. And the big money foundations are calling the shots. Uh, OK, bad pun.

Why are all the forces being brought to bear on forcing people to vaccinate their children?
    Does anybody think it's because corporations love children?
    Uh, well, how about government loves children, after maybe the 2nd trimester or whatever?

Want the real answer? Want to know what is really being done and why?
    Here's the answer, in full.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek5vse2_Aq0

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    You must also believe that the chemicals in put into city water are to turn the frogs gay. amirite?

Do you think lead and flouride are good for you? You ever read the warning on the back of the toothpaste you use that tells you to call poison control if anything more than a pea sized drop is swallowed? Do you think mercury, formaldehyde, and others are good for you? Do you believe everything the .gov tells you is good or bad is true? I guess you like the government forcing s**t on you as well.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    It's comical to me when people pretend to care about liberty but also want the government to force medical procedures on people.

#juststatistthings

Spyco

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    NWI
    You have been hitting the fertilizer a bit too hard there, bud.

Do I believe everything I hear, no. Do I believe everything from companies, FOX, MSNBC, CNN, or Right wing blogs. Oh hell no. I am skeptical of it at times. But you sound like you believe in everything that is spewed out of Rush Limbaugh's mouth, 2faced FOX talking heads, and Alex Jones. You believe everything that pops up in your inbox, your recommended youtube feed and facebook.

There is skepticism, then there is out right fear, which you sound like you have.

You fear everything. Even your own shadow, who will rat you out to the government, amirite?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Dont watch Limbaugh, Fox news or alex. I do research and follow the money. While i am not completey anti vax there sure as hell plenty i wouldnt touch and mmr is one of them. Maybe you should do a little research yourself and determine what is right for you and not push your unfounded beliefs on others. Educate yourself, and you might learn something. And maybe learn how to spell out "am I right"

And speaking of out right fear you're the one listening to the talking heads apparently using the scare tactics to push thru bills to force vaccinate people. Go ahead, get in line, and take the jab. I for one will not!

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I'm not anti-vaccine at all. You're just labeled that way if you dare to question their dogma or religious objects like vaccines.

It's kinda like being in college and hating Trump. A collective religious fervor.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    So you're all for the government forcing you to be injected with chemicals?

Yes. Vaccinations are proven. Not only should they be mandatory to protect society, but parents who refuse to vaccinate their children should be jailed and charged with child neglect. And while they are cooling their idiot heels in jail, their children can get the vaccinations that had largely eliminated the scourge of these viruses until the recent resurgence of obstinate stupidity led by Jenny McCarthy and other such experts.

Injess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2019
    Columbus
    I think autism is a made up phenomenon. It use to be called hyper activity and you grew out of it. Now you're on the "spectrum" and it can't be cured but we have medicine you can take for the rest of your life. Thus, this is how liberals are made. They're put on medicine that suppresses testosterone production, fed soy milk that makes boys grow breasts. Next thing you know, they're buying gillette razors and talking about how gender is a social construct in a post modernist world they live in.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    The same folks who say vaccinations are proven also say gun control is proven.

https://www.aap.org/en-us/advocacy-...ncePreventionRecommendationstoWhiteHouse.aspx

The truth is that medicine is not black and white. Every intervention carries risks and benefits, and those will vary by child and family. This includes vaccines, which can and do cause permanently damaging reactions. Even the government acknowledges this. Your tax dollars cover the civil liability.

I'm fine with vaccines. We use them. I wish we had more accountability and less dishonesty about them. Less dogma. And certainly less force.

If they're a good product then let the free market sell them. Not government force.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Oh and by the way, almost no vaccine skeptics cite Jenny McCarthy or worry about autism. That's a ridiculous straw man for all but maybe 5% of them.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yes. Vaccinations are proven. Not only should they be mandatory to protect society, but parents who refuse to vaccinate their children should be jailed and charged with child neglect. And while they are cooling their idiot heels in jail, their children can get the vaccinations that had largely eliminated the scourge of these viruses until the recent resurgence of obstinate stupidity led by Jenny McCarthy and other such experts.
    SOME vaccines are pretty well known and deemed quite safe and effective by today's standards. They are NOT risk-free, and they are NOT a silver bullet for all things. Some vaccines have limited effectiveness. Some may have passed the FDA, but their long-term safety is not well known.

The issue is that "vaccine" is a really broad category. Most of the population lumps the yearly flu shot in with something like MMR. They are not the same. At all.

Requiring, by threat of force, parents to shoot up their kids with anything the .gov comes up with as "needed" seems a bit.... too far... to me.

* I actually studied the human immune system a bit. Not a doctor, but likely one standard deviation better understanding the the average Joe.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Do you think lead and flouride are good for you? You ever read the warning on the back of the toothpaste you use that tells you to call poison control if anything more than a pea sized drop is swallowed? Do you think mercury, formaldehyde, and others are good for you? Do you believe everything the .gov tells you is good or bad is true? I guess you like the government forcing s**t on you as well.

The problem with the fluoride is not accumulative, it isn't a heavy metal and is beneficial. If you swallow too much it can react with the acid in the stomach creating hydrofluoric acid which is a different animal.

FYI: Hydrofluoric acid IS one of the few things milk is actually good for other than simple dilution as calcium neutralizes it.

"Pea sized" is not a toxic dose but is more than one will normally be exposed to under normal usage, they leave it to the poison control center to assess. We aren't in the habit of handing out "toxic doses" but when used correctly you are at no risk.

Or you can exercise your God given right to have soft crumbly teeth...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yep, they're so safe that the national government had to grant the pharma corporations immunity.

Oh and he married the girl with the strawberry curls and the band played on...:patriot:

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Question: How would you feel if your neighbor refused to vaccinate their children and turn them into little mobile virus pumps running around the neighborhood? Meanwhile, your newborn who has not received the vaccine is infected and dies as the result.

How much "no harm, no foul" would the average person exude then?

This is the problem with childhood illnesses. They are spread airborne, you breath them out with every breath. You are infectious BEFORE you are symptomatic. The vaccination is as much for everyone else as is it for you to control the spread of an invisible killer.
    To assume your child will be of sufficient age as to have a normal immune system response to the viral invasion is hopeful thinking at best.

Or we can all be "ok" with a soaring infant mortality rate. You decide which has the greatest risk: The vaccine, the disease or the herd instinct that causes stampedes with a "buzz word"...

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

And here i always thought you were against big government. Guess i was wrong

Top Bottom