• if you could have only one which would it be

• Total voters

cgbills

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Avon
    Ok I realize these are two different type of weapons but want input. I am thinking AR 22 for fast fun and plinking, then silencer later. Something about shooting a semi silenced 22 sounds so much fun. I was looking at the 452 for general practice and hunting. Maybe silencer later. Also I like the accuracy of the 452 and the fact it will be more quiet silenced due to no moving parts. I had a 452 Lux before and loved it, kind of wish I never sold, but there is something about the AR 22 that is calling to me. If you had to have only one, which would it be?

Also note I have a 3-9 Vortex viper ready to mount on the 452, I may look at a different optic if I got the AR

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    I have a 16" 452 american with a threaded barrel and it is the most shot firearm in my possesion now. I love to shoot it especially now that I have a silencerco sparrow setting on the end of it. I also just got a cmmg upper this week but have not had a chance to shoot it yet so see if it has as much grin factor as the CZ.

Here is a video that includes my cz with the can on. My buddies were amazed with how quiet it was.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDPZfV84vc0[/ame]

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Love my CMMG upper
    P1040416.jpg

hoosier_sully

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Valparaiso
    My vote is for the CZ. Crazy accurate with the right ammo. However the 30 round mags for the AR cost way less than the 5 rounder for the cz. It's like they make them out of gold or something.

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    I vote the CZ. I have 3 of them in various configurations and couldn't be more pleased. I am in the process of installing "yo-dave" trigger kits on a 452 Varmint in 22 mag and a 452 Scout. I am also in the process of finishing a Richards Microfit stock for the Scout. I am hoping to document the process and then do a review with lots of pictures, we'll see :)

cgbills

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Avon
    Ok so I pulled the trigger on the CZ 452 Varmint. I bought it from Buds and have to wait a few days for it to reach my FFL. I loved my LUX when I had it. I hope I love this one just as much :) I just need a good shop in the Spencer/Bloomington area to thread the barrel

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    CZ

Couple of things. First, yes the CZ and YES the Yo Dave trigger kit. I have three 452s and they are all very accurate. They all also have Brooks trigger kits installed. I think Yo Dave came along to pick up the slack when Eric Brooks began to disappear. Same thing. Great triggers.

Second, If the guy shooting the pistol with the silencer was really talented he'd be playing a song on those iron skillets. :)

Top Bottom