• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    If you use it in the area you are going to hunt it is called baiting. Kind of makes it like shooting farm animals over a trough and it is illegal. In order to hunt the area after using this product on the ground you must remove all traces of the bait and all ground material affected by it's use. As this product contains salt it leeches in to the ground and it can require the removal of several cubic yards of soil to eliminate it. Conservation officers have simple test kits to readily identify ground material affected by even small amounts of these baiting products.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    It is great, for Hank Parker, he probably gets all kinds of perks from them. I used it a couple years ago, trail cams NEVER went off.

Do your homework, look for sign, check out your mast, but leave the gimicks to the advertisers, for pee pee breaks on OLN. :twocents:

glock 27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2009
    elkhart
    It is great, for Hank Parker, he probably gets all kinds of perks from them. I used it a couple years ago, trail cams NEVER went off.

Do your homework, look for sign, check out your mast, but leave the gimicks to the advertisers, for pee pee breaks on OLN. :twocents:

Perfectly stated!!:yesway:

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Block of salt and a gallon of molasses.

I have a very narrow piece of property, and I needed to encourage the existing game trail to move to my property. Worked, game trail runs right through my property. I no longer need any encouragement.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I use apple corn where they have been eating acorns and use salt blocks in natural mineral licks. My boss used Black Magic last year and the deer just tore up the area where it was.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Block of salt and a gallon of molasses.

I have a very narrow piece of property, and I needed to encourage the existing game trail to move to my property. Worked, game trail runs right through my property. I no longer need any encouragement.

The neighbor will just dump a truck load of corn on his next year.

redbarontoys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    I'm probably in the minority but I wish the deer would move to the neighbors place. I raise sheep and the deer love the grain that I feed the sheep and they don't care what they have to tear up to get to it. To make it worse, they are too close to the sheep to get a safe shot.

met eng gun nut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have used C'mere deer in missouri in the summer and fall as a mineral lick I placed it on an old stump and within weeks the stump was torn up and the product was gone. no trail cameras and a bear sighting in the area so it works for some animals

Top Bottom