EIIg-S5XkAEhs7t

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Love seeing this meme take off. The Navy SEAL on Fox News that was talking about dogs... and ended his sentence with "Epstein didn't kill himself"... that was hilarious.

Looks like some stuff coming out today about ABC trying to kill the Epstein story

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Saw on the interseine that an ABC reporter went public talking about the coordinated media cover up over the years to bury the Epstein story to protect the rich and shameless. A little bump in the road for the externalization of the hierarchy but hey, football season takes care of such things.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Saw on the interseine that an ABC reporter went public talking about the coordinated media cover up over the years to bury the Epstein story to protect the rich and shameless. A little bump in the road for the externalization of the hierarchy but hey, football season takes care of such things.
    I saw that on FB this morning> Project Veritas got the tape of her complaining that ABC had everything 3 years ago on Epstein, Prince Andrew, Dershowitz, Clinton... but she got the stand down order from the network. The network says the evidence was not sufficient to make the allegations... of course that usually doesn't stop them.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    From the video…
    • “I’ve Had This Story for Three Years… (ABC) Would Not Put It on The Air” says Good Morning America Breaking News Anchor, and 20/20 Co-Anchor Amy Robach. “It Was Unbelievable… We Had – Clinton, We Had Everything…”
    • Robach: “We Had Her Whole Allegations About Prince Andrew…I Got a Little Concerned About Why I Couldn’t Get On.”
    • Amy Robach Describes How She Interviewed a Woman Who Had the Courage to Come Forward “Years” Ago About Epstein: “She Had Pictures, She Had Everything. She Was in Hiding for Twelve Years. We Convinced Her to Come Out. We Convinced Her to Talk to Us.”
    • Robach Details ABC’s Initial Response to Her: “Who’s Jeffrey Epstein? No One Knows Who That is. This is a Stupid Story
    • Robach: “Now it’s All Coming Out … I Freaking Had All Of It…”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...during-2016-election-to-help-hillary-clinton/

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    This big question I have in all of this; how am I only now becoming aware of Amy Robach?

That girl is hawt.:wwub:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    CNN and MSNBC had no coverage of the ABC coverup on the day it occurred. ABC themselves did not mention it on their newscast. NBC did cover it, not in news, but in celebrity gossip on Access Hollywood. And that is how it is done. Ignore or put it in a quasi news show and whistle past the graveyard...

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I saw that on FB this morning> Project Veritas got the tape of her complaining that ABC had everything 3 years ago on Epstein, Prince Andrew, Dershowitz, Clinton... but she got the stand down order from the network. The network says the evidence was not sufficient to make the allegations... of course that usually doesn't stop them.

They can use single, anonymous, unverified sources if it reflects badly on Trump, Kavanaugh or other Republicans. On the other hand...

OlYoSc8.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    From the video…
    • “I’ve Had This Story for Three Years… (ABC) Would Not Put It on The Air” says Good Morning America Breaking News Anchor, and 20/20 Co-Anchor Amy Robach. “It Was Unbelievable… We Had – Clinton, We Had Everything…”
    • Robach: “We Had Her Whole Allegations About Prince Andrew…I Got a Little Concerned About Why I Couldn’t Get On.”
    • Amy Robach Describes How She Interviewed a Woman Who Had the Courage to Come Forward “Years” Ago About Epstein: “She Had Pictures, She Had Everything. She Was in Hiding for Twelve Years. We Convinced Her to Come Out. We Convinced Her to Talk to Us.”
    • Robach Details ABC’s Initial Response to Her: “Who’s Jeffrey Epstein? No One Knows Who That is. This is a Stupid Story
    • Robach: “Now it’s All Coming Out … I Freaking Had All Of It…”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...during-2016-election-to-help-hillary-clinton/

Maybe more to come...

ABC hot on the search for leaker...
    [h=1]James O’Keefe: Sources Giving Project Veritas More ABC ‘Insider Tape’; As Reporter Says Network Is Hot on Trail of Leaker of Amy Robach – Jeffrey Epstein Tape[/h]https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/james-okeefe-sources-giving-project-veritas-more-abc-insider-tape-as-reporter-says-network-is-hot-on-trail-of-leaker-of-amy-robach-jeffrey-epstein-tape/

Top Bottom