• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The bugs are not a worry at our place and we love the seasons and long winters, if you could see the view and environment it would change some minds. Plus 300 feet of privately owned lakefront…
    Been there done that I’m good. Hate winter. Nay, LOATHE winter. Don’t like water. Hate bugs as big as birds.

We are looking for somewhere hot and dry. Preferably with mountains. Flat land sucks.

KARP

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2020
    Nwi
    I have lived there many moon's ago.
    Long before that governor was in charge.
    Still go to visit family and friends.

bcsatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2021
    Farmland
    Been there done that I’m good. Hate winter. Nay, LOATHE winter. Don’t like water. Hate bugs as big as birds.

We are looking for somewhere hot and dry. Preferably with mountains. Flat land sucks.
    Nothing flat where we are, house is perched on a 30 foot bluff

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Nothing flat where we are, house is perched on a 30 foot bluff
    That’s flat. If it were perched on a 300’ bluff overlooking a 8000’ peak then we are where I want to be. You do you but going back (which we will) isn’t going to change our minds.

bcsatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2021
    Farmland
    That’s flat. If it were perched on a 300’ bluff overlooking a 8000’ peak then we are where I want to be. You do you but going back (which we will) isn’t going to change our minds.
    Ok… Go where it’s warm, where all the crime goes and every other person lives. I’ll live with nobody around, the wildlife and my solitude. I’ve spent enough time in the south and it sucks, super religious (gag), crappy unhealthy food and awful bugs and fauna.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ok… Go where it’s warm, where all the crime goes and every other person lives. I’ll live with nobody around, the wildlife and my solitude. I’ve spent enough time in the south and it sucks, super religious (gag), crappy unhealthy food and awful bugs and fauna.
    Well. South doesn’t have to be down. It can be West too.

bcsatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2021
    Farmland
    Yeah you really are a dick aren’t you? I’m talking about living where I have to drive 40 miles to find a store. Hot and dry is the southwest. Arizona, southern Utah. I don’t do people.
    Im an effing a-hole. I have two large freezers for food, our grocery is an hour and a half away and I’ll hunt and fish for supplemental. I too am done with the human race, I feel cockroaches are a notch above us. I like the west, too bad California residents are bailing in droves and infecting other states, Arizona is fighting for its life right now thanks to them and the Saudi’s. Utah is nice too, if you steer clear of all the Mormon wacks.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Your five years ahead of me on leaving people behind. I've got my cabin though. We talked of a smaller house in the future but I'm thinking farther north.
    As far as bugs go, my fogger fixes that just dandy. I hate deer flies so I go nuclear.

Top Bottom