• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcsatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2021
    Farmland
    Might wanna think about burning bridges, my friend. Never know where life will take you. Besides that, plenty of Michiganders are forum members here. Just sayin'...

Might wanna think about burning bridges, my friend. Never know where life will take you. Besides that, plenty of Michiganders are forum members here. Just sayin'...

Burning bridges? Wow, a lot of sensitive people here. Decades in law enforcement and the PTSD I’ve lovingly taken from that has made me a little more direct and less patient for some I guess. Anywho, where I’m going it’s 7 people per square mile, I think you can read into that as I’ve made all the friends I care to make in this life.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Burning bridges? Wow, a lot of sensitive people here. Decades in law enforcement and the PTSD I’ve lovingly taken from that has made me a little more direct and less patient for some I guess. Anywho, where I’m going it’s 7 people per square mile, I think you can read into that as I’ve made all the friends I care to make in this life.
    It’s ok, not really a big deal. All I wanted to do was put an AK in the classified section. I didn’t realize we had a high school clique level environment here. I’ll just sell it to one of my friends.

Hopefully this is in before the ensuing dog-pile...

First off, this is a big dysfunctional family, not a high school clique.

Second, if you have friends with cash money willing to buy your property? Why not sell it to them.

Finally, it's not a good business model to alienate potential customers.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It’s ok, not really a big deal. All I wanted to do was put an AK in the classified section. I didn’t realize we had a high school clique level environment here. I’ll just sell it to one of my friends.

Second, if you have friends with cash money willing to buy your property? Why not sell it to them.

He doesn’t know dog pile. Until you’re on the receiving end of a neg-rep dog pile, you have lived (virtually, on-line, anyway).

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Looking at post#4 and a few others you will fit right in being overly sensitive. And it never hurts to have another friend.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Bye Felicia :wavey:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I felt that was more of me trying to be funny. I don’t have a sensitive bone in my body.
    hahaha-bone.gif

bcsatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2021
    Farmland
    Looking at post#4 and a few others you will fit right in being overly sensitive. And it never hurts to have another friend.
    Probably because the leading cause of death is acute blood loss via mosquito.

:):
    Thank goodness they are not a problem where I’m located. Our house is situated right on the north shore of Lake Michigan, way too much wind for those guys, they can’t fly worth a darn. My buddy has a cabin in Manton, they are awful there at times.

bcsatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2021
    Farmland

My friends are a hard sell as they have more firearms than I and are usually on the hunt for other stuff. Not to mention I’m more of a milsurp guy and they love the evil black firearms. Unfortunately none of them are fans of the AK platform.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Quality posts? Wow, forgot to ride my high horse in here todayh

Not for long, only here temporarily, waiting for my home to be finished in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
    We have several members from other states. Some from Michigan. Minnesota. Illinois. Even Ohio though we don’t like to mention that.

Anyway being an out-of-stater is no reason not to stay. Lots to learn on INGO. Unless the reason is that you won’t have internet up there.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Your lucky it was just a 50 post question. Now if it were 9mm vs .45 or open carry vs concealed carry. Glock vs 1911......now that would get ugly

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland

Mike? Zat you?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    This is why he got a hard time. Don’t let the door hit you where the good lord split ya.

For the record this has always been a forum to share thoughts that just happened to have a classifieds. We are more a community. If all you want is to hawk your **** there’s other places for that. I can’t see many here willing to buy with your approach and attitude.

Top Bottom