• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Is there a way to pay the 20.00 other than PayPal? When I tried to pay just now using my credit card, it went straight to PayPal with 20.00 in the cart. I don't use PayPal. I have no problem supporting the site instead of trying to get to 50 post. If not, it's not a big deal. I'll go to the shop tomorrow and see if he can use his account to get on classifieds. I'd rather be able to do it all myself and like the 2 things currently available. I'm going to go back and look through the donate section and see what I can find. But, in the mean time I thought I may get an answer here if not. Thanks
    Don’t be shocked if the seller doesn’t want to deal with you. We are a community that also has a classifieds. We deal with people we have come to know.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You can bypass the 50 by paying. I'm currently in the process of reaching 50 post. There's 2 items I'd like to purchase that probably will be gone before I reach 50. Even though I've viewed the site for a long time, I just recently decided to join due to what I want in classifieds. I would've joined sooner had I known I had to reach 50 before I could buy anything. I may have to pay just so I don't miss out on waiting to reach 50.
    Here’s a tip. Argue in the timezone thread. Twice a year during dst flipping, we all argue about it. It’s been going on 9 years. Just join a side and tell the other they’re wrong. You’ll get sucked in ad get your 50 before you know it. Or. You can find a 1911 vs glock thread and join that.

Or. Just find one of the more community oriented threads and get to know people.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Here’s a tip. Argue in the timezone thread. Twice a year during dst flipping, we all argue about it. It’s been going on 9 years. Just join a side and tell the other they’re wrong. You’ll get sucked in ad get your 50 before you know it. Or. You can find a 1911 vs glock thread and join that.

Or. Just find one of the more community oriented threads and get to know people.

Is there a Ginger vs Mary Ann thread? If not someone should start one.

Top Bottom